Labor Day charcoal sales???

Historically Home Depot will have Kingsford 50% off. Twin packs of 20lb bags for 9.98. They usually run the sale Labor Day, July 4th, and Memorial Day. The HD near me will run the sale until the supply runs out as well.

Guess it will be time to stock up for the winter. Still got 2 bags of kingford left from Labor Day sale last year.

Lowes website has them on sale now!

When/if they go on sale at your local HD/Lowes, go to the Lowes website and scroll down to the bottom of the page and on the lower right there is a link to sign up for their email notifications. This will get you a $10 off of $50 coupon. Buy 5 packs and a couple of washers to bring the total to $50 and you get the 10 bags for $4 each. They send you the coupon right away.

The coupon will work at HD. Just go to the customer service counter and have them price match.

"NOTE: THE COUPON IS ONLY GOOD FOR 7 DAYS AFTER THEY SEND IT TO YOU."

I do this every sale.

Just tried to preorder 5 packs from Lowes but the cart keeps changing the quantity to 2. I checked the item page and there is no mention of a limit. I've never had the limit problem at HD though. YMMV

EDIT: Just took a look at the weekly ad and they are limiting customers to 2 packs. But you can still use the coupon.

When/if they go on sale at your local HD/Lowes, go to the Lowes website and scroll down to the bottom of the page and on the lower right there is a link to sign up for their email notifications. This will get you a $10 off of $50 coupon. Buy 5 packs and a couple of washers to bring the total to $50 and you get the 10 bags for $4 each. They send you the coupon right away.

The coupon will work at HD. Just go to the customer service counter and have them price match.

I do this every sale.

THIS! Man, I love this site

Who cares if there is a great price on a charcoal that's not natural, smells awful, and leaves so much ash behind? I do! Stock up every holiday!

H-E-B Charcoal Briquets
$3.98 ea. ($00.24 / lb)
with in-store coupon
16.6 lbs., regular or mesquite
Valid 8/26/15 - 9/1/15

Hoping for the normal around $.25-.27/lb for kbb since I still use it some. Can't remember the last time it wasn't that. Really wish they'd have better lump sales.

Back around Memorial Day we noticed that some areas had 20# bags of KBB available and some had the 18.6# bags. A little research revealed that Kingsford has switched production over to the 18.6# size. The 20# bags were old stock and are likely gone by now.

Home Depot's weekly ad just went live today and they too have the 2-pack on sale for $9.88. Buy five 2-packs and a 60Cent washer, for an exact total of $50, and then use the Lowes $10 off coupon and get each bag for $4 each. (21.5 cents per lb.)

I do this every sale.

My Lowes limits 2 packs per customer :mad:

My Lowes limits 2 packs per customer :mad:

Yeah....I'm getting the same crap. Guess it's buy 2 at a time......at the store. Of course....when I bring this to the manager's attention I'm sure they will be able to hit the override button on the register....to keep a customer happy :becky::becky:

Back