"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Paging Dr Phu and all his “smoke filled room” ember heads!! First weekend not playing in a while so I believe Big John will get at little exercise. So it will probably be something from our wonderful local butcher....Beef ribs or a Black Angus THICK ribeye....but definitely going to be beef this weekend. Go DOGS....GEAUX SAINTS and have a great weekend dudes and dudette!! Peace....

BTW Jason....GOOD CALL!! GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!!!!

Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers,
My better halph is due back phrom Phlorida on Sunday, so my choices are wide open. My daughter's phavorite is pork butt, so that will most likely be on our menu. Enjoy your bash Phu, and have a saphe and phun weekend, y'all's.

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Tonight will be wings. Or pizza. Or phish. Tomorrow will be one oph the ones not cooked tonight.
Sunday is a double birthday party at casa de buffett phor Lucy, the puppy who will be one and my Dad who will be 85.
Dad gets a beeph steak, Lucy gets dog phood, Mom gets phowl or phish, she can't eat beeph or pork because oph her gout.
Mrs. Phan gets whatever she wants and I'll probably supher through a beeph steak myselph.
Gotta hit up Costco in the am phor some prime rib eye cap steaks!
Have a great weekend all!

Happy Phriday! Going to a rehearsal dinner tonight and wedding tomorrow, then down to Arkansas for a few days of phly phishing. Taking the UDS down and a couple racks of spares and a bunch of chicken thighs to make chicken salad for lunches.

Hope you all have a phantastic weekend!

Red meat and dark beer.
Have a couple Bison strip steaks in the on deck circle, beef sausage-dark veggies
Shiner and/or Guinness although a red beer sounds good too

Cheers my brethren.
Play hard-Play Safe

Texas by Chris Rea currently on Spotify volume 6

Last edited:
Back