• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooking Class cancersuckschicago.com 2nd Annual Cooking class/fundraiser

Got a bar here, cooler of budlight and bottle of JD single barrel. C'Mon over.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I guess i should be reading this thread. I didn't know that Phil had posted about dinner here. It's probably important that folks know where and when :-D

7:00pm

Las Palmas
311 West Ogden Avenue, Westmont, IL 60559
(630) 963-9999 ?

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?c...s&hnear=Westmont,+IL&cid=13954088187515182081

I'll try to get there a little early to get a table. So far it looks like Phil, Spydermike and Dick, KenV (How many people, Ken?), Divemaster, Ramona and me. Stoke&Smoke is sick and Parsley Lady is a maybe right now.

The boys (mike and mark) are in for dinner...we'll be heading to the hotel bar for our "free driunks" shortly...hope to see sonme Brethren therem

I count 11 people, so I'll ask for a table for 12 just in case. If anyone beats me there please get us a table.

Si si
margarita.gif

Ramona sent me the group picture this morning. The lighting was low and her camera flash was off, but you can see everyone.

DSCI0083.JPG

Left to Right: Dick (Bavarian Smoke), Spydermike72, Cue's Your Daddy, Parsley Lady, Ken V. (standing), Ramona, Little Bunny Foo Foo, Divemaster (Standing), StallardMark, Mike (Lower Slower BBQ), BBQChef33, crd26a

That's the way to kick things off! :thumb: Have fun guys...:p

Great pics from the dinner. Ya'll have fun. Looking forward to hearing about the class.

Back