Disposable Cutting Boards

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Anyone who might be going to St. Joseph this coming weekend and who might also be in the vicinity of the KC BBQ Store this week? I realized I have about three disposable cutting boards left and don't get that way anymore during the week. If so, I'd be grateful if I could get a pack brought up to me... I'll pay ya back if so.

I'm not sure exactly what yours look like, but I think Wally World used to carry some.

I will probualy be up friday afternoon, If I do not cook it. and can pick them up for you if you wont need them til about 2 or 3.

I will probualy be up friday afternoon, If I do not cook it. and can pick them up for you if you wont need them til about 2 or 3.

Let me know for sure this week... I can do with the three I have now to trim the briskets and butts when I get there. That would work for me if you're going up Friday. Thanks!

If you want a slightly cheaper alternative to the smokey mtn. -- www.cutandtoss.com appears to be about $10-15 cheaper than smokey mtn. shipped... and about that much cheaper than BBQ store after tax. Thanks Steph!!!!

Looks like Cut and Toss might be the company that brands the SMS boards.

Let me know if you need me to get boards...

If you want a slightly cheaper alternative to the smokey mtn. -- www.cutandtoss.com appears to be about $10-15 cheaper than smokey mtn. shipped... and about that much cheaper than BBQ store after tax. Thanks Steph!!!!

Looks like Cut and Toss might be the company that brands the SMS boards.

Let me know if you need me to get boards...

I ordered 4 packs from Joe (Smokey mtn) a month back...if you give him a call he will do a great deal on shipping for you. Pm me if you want his #number.

Andy, thanks! If you don't mind picking me up a package, I'd appreciate it. Not going to have time for shipping at this point. I'll pay ya Friday if that's OK.

Matt, Andy has to go by KCBBQS already so don't make a trip out of your way. I appreciate your offer!!

Andy, thanks! If you don't mind picking me up a package, I'd appreciate it. Not going to have time for shipping at this point. I'll pay ya Friday if that's OK.

Matt, Andy has to go by KCBBQS already so don't make a trip out of your way. I appreciate your offer!!

Jeff,

I have about 20 left in my pack. I can send a few with Andy to get you by. How many you need?

The BBQ Store may be set up at the Comp, too. Check with Dan. He may have product on site.

I ordered 4 packs from Joe (Smokey mtn) a month back...if you give him a call he will do a great deal on shipping for you. Pm me if you want his #number.

Kim called and ordered two packs for me over Christmas... I'll have to call him and see if he will do a better job on the shipping then he did then :wink:

Jeff,

I have about 20 left in my pack. I can send a few with Andy to get you by. How many you need?

The BBQ Store may be set up at the Comp, too. Check with Dan. He may have product on site.

Dan and FM&aP will both be cooking in Belton. So no BBQ store onsite.

Jeff- If you can get by with a few from Todd or I ( I may have a few I could share,too...I need to check my supply, I know I am into my second pack) We could put together an order and see if we can't get a better deal on shipping and try to keep the cutting boards to below a buck a piece. Let me know if you want to go that route... if not, I'll just buy you a pack at the store as requested.

Thanks for the link, as I have never seen one of these in person.

Do they hold up well??? Is there any cut through any issues???

It sure seems like a good idea, as cleaning the cutting board is a pain, even in the toy hauler. But then again, the wife does most of the clean up. :-D

Thanks

Thanks for the link, as I have never seen one of these in person.

Do they hold up well??? Is there any cut through any issues???

It sure seems like a good idea, as cleaning the cutting board is a pain, even in the toy hauler. But then again, the wife does most of the clean up. :-D

Thanks

Worth every penny. I don't think I'd do any heavy chopping on it, but other than that it's great. For the Super Bowl I sliced up 30 lbs. of skirt steak for fajitas and had no problem.

Yes they are great but don't bother with the smaller size not much good for anything

They are fantastic great investment. easy for clean up. just toss them out when done.

Back