• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pron of Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2014 Edition!!!

Oh, and, after much debate :decision:as to whether the wife would kill me, or not - I ended up picking up a drum from oifmarine2003. Boy, she's gonna be mad. I gotta stop hanging out with Gbane.

Just tell her I made you take it......:gossip:

Let me know when you want some more:boom:

The serving line...

B16FB617-1EA8-4DE1-B58A-0D5A2111555B_zps4xcuo7cb.jpg

8F51F03F-6583-40A9-A105-E5A3AA1FDDF1_zps7aqcpgqn.jpg

8A364862-4832-4FFF-9B94-1A8B896ACCFE_zpsarqlwjxm.jpg

[/IMG]

Me in the flannel talking to CMohr in the black shirt.

It really was some excellent food and service, and possibly the cleanest BBQ place I've ever seen. The production that comes out of that relatively small kitchen is beyond belief! Coming through the line, the one guy slicing sausage was going so fast, and so close to his fingers I thought sure he'd lose one!

Here are mine, more of the same largely I think....should have gotten a shot of the smokers:redface:

20140118_120837_zpsf10911d5.jpg

20140118_120857_zpsed4c9529.jpg

20140118_120919_zps09d6723c.jpg

Thanks very much to Matt and/or Dennis for the bacon! Can't wait to try it. And your face is in these pics! John(Superlazy) and Denise, was very nice chatting with you as well. To all those I left out....well, there were a LOT of brethren! This might have been the largest one I can remember! But that could just be my addled brain.

Thanks so much to both RonL (again) and Jeff for making it all happen!

Thanks for the pics! Glad to get a good look at the dude that beat me in the Stuff it! TD! I got my eye on you, HankB! :wink:

Thank Tom, RonL and Dann for the pics.
Had a great time. Thanks to RUB for the hospitality.

And major thanks to RonL for organizing.

Thanks for the Pics Looks like it was a Great time I have never been happy with the food from a BBQ Place Glad yours was good Place looks Great

Great pics fellers! Except for Ron, who obviously too a few lessons on focusing from me...

Question. Derby? I looked everywhere but couldn't see anyone wearing one...

Great pics fellers! Except for Ron, who obviously too a few lessons on focusing from me...

Question. Derby? I looked everywhere but couldn't see anyone wearing one...

I think the kind of hat I was wearing is technically called an "ivy cap." But, I don't really discriminate against hats... I'm bald, and it was cold!

Thanks so much for the pix! Nice to put faces with names.

What a great place to gather and eat and meet! Hungry now :-D

I see Ronelle was there, so I know it,was a good time. Who was arrested? I don't see pictures of it, but surely SOMEBODY was arrested....

Back