3rd Annual Ohio Veteran Barbeque Cookoff, 10-11 July, 2009

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
Was seriously thinking about doing this one Rick but a new Mi. comp has sprung up that weekend.

Good luck mon! :cool:

it is a for sure.......

Rob, if you are referring to the Mi comp it is way too premature to think there is going to be one.

Now....back to your regularly scheduled program.

If I can find out what I did with my cookbook I will be joining you guys for a 2nd great year.

boat eggs friday morning to the first 12 applicants.

let's get those checks in there guys! :biggrin:

Rick, I don't think they'll have any problem filling out the comp this year. It's got a good track record already, and I think people are looking forward to it.

June brings a comp in Trotwood, kind of a warm up for Kettering.

Rob, if you are referring to the Mi comp it is way too premature to think there is going to be one.
nah, was saying that I will be in Kettering....if for anything else, it is worth the price of admission to just watch Jim be nice for a couple of days.....ha ha ha.....

Rick, I don't think they'll have any problem filling out the comp this year. It's got a good track record already, and I think people are looking forward to it.

exactly. why wait, send in the check.

trotwood is the same weekend as the michigan race.

Planning on going this year. I judged at it last year and had a great time. Friendliest bunch of people I have ever met. Like those giant Jello shots they were passing out. Definitely a top notch contest. :wink:

Roger, you better go back and reread (or just read) the thread to make sure you didn't miss anything else. :rolleyes:

nah, was saying that I will be in Kettering....if for anything else, it is worth the price of admission to just watch Jim be nice for a couple of days.....ha ha ha.....

I was only nice to Nicole if memory serves me correctly. :lol:

Curt, we shouldn't have any trouble at all filling the field this year and there will be a cap in the number of teams we can allow. As always, it will be based on first come, first served with no exceptions. It's the only fair way to do it and while some people might get their feelings hurt by waiting too long, they will only have themselves to blame if they don't make the cut.

i can make two batches if enuf people buy tickets :biggrin:

Back