Confirmed Payment Kershaw Deluxe Blade Trader ** RonL for 75 **

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdeye

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Reaction score
Okay lots of looks, but no bids.....I just sweetened the pot with some Buckboard Cure

DSC04964.jpg

f170aad1.jpg

Auction item Description: Kershaw Deluxe Blade Trader, Model 1099 DBT, new in box. PLUS, one box of Buckboard Bacon Cure (enough for 25 pounds of meat.

Starting Bid(If any): $50

Duration/Closing date(or no activity for 3 days): It ain't over till it's over.

Shipping by US Mail. I will pay shipping costs.

If you are not familiar with these Blade Trader knives, the kit comes with one handle and six different blades. A cooks blade, saw blade, fillet blade, carving blade, bread slicer and a paring/utility blade. Most are 6" in length. All blades and handle fit into a nylon case, that does have belt loops on the backside. The blades fit on the handle with a Quick-Lock mechanism. They are easy to change out.

This kit allows you to take "your own" knives along anywhere you go. These are super handy for camping, and would be a great adder to your competition BBQ tools. All blades are stainless except the saw blade which is chrome plated carbon steel.

I have used the earlier version of this kit (mine has the wooden handle and the zipper case) for 20 years, they are great to have.

DSC04965.jpg

DSC04966.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in for $50.

I've been wanting to make some BBB real bad. The knives are farking sweet. I love knives and that set would be perfect for camping trailer.

I think i missed closing this auction on Sunday... Sorry my mistake..

RonL was under the wire unless everyone agrees to let it keep going.

$80....from a fellow Wyoming-ite...

I think i missed closing this auction on Sunday... Sorry my mistake..

RonL was under the wire unless everyone agrees to let it keep going.

I'll agree the closing was not done on Sunday....The confusion was partly my fault because I did put "It ain't over 'till it's over" in the description. I did this because I did not know the actual closing time. which was stated here:

All last call auctions will close tomorrow morning(Sunday 3AM EST.)

Please get payments in as quick as you can so we can get it over to Smoke-in-my-i.

"Last Call" was not posted either in the title. I think by the time rules, RonL did have the last bid in, but not being closed allowed Bride of Roo in......Hmmmm. What think thee Phil? Is it Ron's call or do we flip a coin, or go by the highest bid?

the few that came in last minute didnt have the prefix on them.. thats how they got missed. When closing time came, I just changed all the 'last call' prefixs to say 'closed'. This one slid through because it was missing the prefix.

lets keep it closed sin Bride of Roo's beeing a trooper. We have the other auctions going too.

It doesn't matter to me... If you want it, Char, just say the word... I'm Ok either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back