If you are not having fun...

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
please let me know here.:becky:

(Please Note: I have ways of making fun)

Are you having fun, Chris? I love what you have done to the place so far. Feels like home! Where's the kegerator?

Bob

I wouldn't trade this forum for anything FUN is not the word thanks Chris

Just checking in and making sure everyone is having fun. Looks good. Hey, where's my beer?

Do I have to give up my smart ass card?:laugh:
No, but I have a laminating machine over here if you would like to make it shiny.

Are you having fun, Chris? I love what you have done to the place so far. Feels like home! Where's the kegerator?
I'm trying to contain the farking giggles, and not doing a very good job at that. The kegerator is over on the southwest corner of the patio.:thumb:

I'm not having fun. I just had to tell 3 employees they have to work a weekend in May for disaster recovery testing.

I can definitely see this sub-forum turning into the Brethren Looney Bin. This is where all the nuts and kooks come to socialize.

William

My original intent for this thread has changed somewhat. I was going to change any non-fun or unhappy posts into a fun/happy one (see the first response in this thread). However, that would just feed a circus atmosphere, so instead I will just let this thread run it's course.

The requirement to have fun in the Throwdowns is still there though.

Carry on!
I'm not having fun. I just had to tell 3 employees they have to work a weekend in May for disaster recovery testing.
That sucks. At least it's Friday and you have this weekend. We have a VERY exciting new category this week which I will be posting soon. Maybe you should cook something up, it might make you feel better.

I can definitely see this sub-forum turning into the Brethren Looney Bin. This is where all the nuts and kooks come to socialize.
I hope not. Just want to ensure people are reminded that the Throwdowns are first and foremost about having fun.

\

That sucks. At least it's Friday and you have this weekend. We have a VERY exciting new category this week which I will be posting soon. Maybe you should cook something up, it might make you feel better.

the flip side is that it doesn't suck all that much.. they have to work, I don't! :)

Back