What do you guys do......

H

HHpepper

While the meat is in the smoker? I put 2 butts on about 10am and the family went easter shopping. I am sitting here pretty bored and there is nothing on tv. :(

have some friends over...i recommend Jack Daniels, or Jim Beam:heh:

I woodwork, draw, plan, or do yardwork. Currently I'm filling wheelbarrows, with dirt. Not surprisingly, I'm also emptying them.

There's 12 beer in the fridge. I need to feel worthy. Ham is smoking away right now.

You could waste time on some of the woodpile threads. "Answer a question, ask a question" consumes time. Read the UDS thread. "The never ending story" also consumes time efficiently.

A nap works too.

Hope this provides some inspiration..

Mike D

Well... You can start prepping for the other stuff to go with it. You can drink beer. You can clean up around the area. You can drink beer. You can go online and talk on the forum. You can invite friends over to talk about your smoking skills and drink beer. The options are limitless! Did I mention you can drink beer? :grin:

Oh, I forgot to mention I cut the grass yesterday and its raining out.

The butts are for friends coming over tonight. Beans and tater salad are already prepped.

i'm checking temps, wandering around the garage, sitting in a lawn chair watching the world go by, playing on my laptop, and wishing i had a beer.

drink beer, wash the race car, drink beer, water the garden, drink more beer, helped a friend with a race car, drank beer again!!:clap2:

sit on the deck, howl at the moon, look at the stars...take some deep breaths..enjoy while you can..:thumb:

Enjoy the peace and quiet if everyone else is out of the house. And hang out in the Woodpile. And Twitter. And other pointless online pursuits. Or yardwork. Or beer. Or whatever.

I am checking the temps about every 30 minutes but its rock steady, playin on the laptop, and watching some weird movie with Jennifer Austin in it. I guess thats ok. I had to give up drinking for my blood pressure. LOL. I did tinker with my freezer/smoker project but the garage is too cluttered and its still raining.

Chase my wife around the house. Aggravate the dog. Chase the dog around the house, which aggravates my wife. Wife sends me out to the garage, where my cookers, laptop, tunes and beer fridge are located. Got an easy up so the rain ain't no bother. The neighborhood guys see smoke and I've got instant company.

Dang I wish I was cooking today. Tomorrow will be a good day:becky:!

Well... You can start prepping for the other stuff to go with it. You can drink beer. You can clean up around the area. You can drink beer. You can go online and talk on the forum. You can invite friends over to talk about your smoking skills and drink beer. The options are limitless! Did I mention you can drink beer? :grin:

Yep I think this about covers it....:rolleyes: :laugh::laugh:

My dad has my easy up and my dog is out in the rain so I cant let him in because he smells like wet dog. I got out of drag racing a couple years ago so I have alot of spare time now.

Back