MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:34 AM   #1
TRS
On the road to being a farker

Default CANCELLED: 2011 Prichard's Sweet Lucy Tennessee State Championship BBQ Cook-Off, Lawrenceburg, Tn

I know a few brethren on here were planning on doing this comp (as I was). Just read that it has been cancelled. Not sure why, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

Thanks for the info. It shows as cancelled on the KCBS site, but nothing is posted on the Lawrenceburg Kiwanis web site.

http://www.kcbs.us/events.php?year=&month=&id=2764

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/Weber Q1000/Blackstone Camping Griddle/Pit Boss Pro Series 850
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2011, 01:11 PM   #3
sitnfat
is one Smokin' Farker

yeah I heard they lost a major sponser. after drinking prichards I klnow why

Old 04-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #4
TRS
On the road to being a farker

Mick,
That's funny right there as I just got an application in the mail today for the Lewisburg comp which now has a new sponsor this year.............Pritchard's Distillery. So Lawrenceburg is gone and Lewisburg has Pritchard's as a sponsor now.
No goat this year at Lewisburg either , I am sure you will be at Lewisburg going for another 180 brisket score!