How much would you charge for a group of 60?

BigEd

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I cooked two 14lb briskets and four 8lb butts for a birthday party. Including a larger foil pan of mac n cheese and baked beans. We decided around a pound per person and ended up with a little under half the pork left over. Made my own sauce too. Total expense was around $225-250. This was for a friend so i didnt charge and he paid for everything. Went well and i have three requests to hire me. Never really considered catering before but extra money would be nice. How much would you charge for this assuming you had the up front expense of supplies. Also, this is just food, no serving.

Are you asking a per person price or total price to cook that amount of food?

For brisket and pork with two sides on site catering I charge $12.50pp and a $100 set up fee with less than 100 people. This includes everything from plates, sauce, buns, buffet tables, chaffers etc.

BigEd i have been catering for awhile now and for what you had wrote for the two meats and sides would be anywhere from 425.00 to 475.00 you dont want to over charge but you need to make some coin also its not just a quick cook so you have to put your time and delivery into play also.hope this helps

Back