• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Need a Mustard BBQ Sauce Recipe

BingZ

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I am smoking a couple of pork tenderloins for a going away party for a friend that is being deployed. He loves mustard based bbq sauces and given this is going to be one of the last good meals he will have for a while, I would like to make the sauce special.

If anyone has a special recipe that you would be willing to share, I would be forever grateful.

Hit me Fred! Yeah, man....could Fred Wesley ever play da bone. Wish I could like that...and he played a BIG bone, too! lol...

Gotta check out that sauce. I've always liked good mustard sauces on pulled pork, and sometimes they're really good mixed with Stubbs regular, for some reason. Thanks!

I appreciate the recipes. I will let you know how it turns out. Pictures to follow later today.

Famous Daves Mustard is great also. I agree that most mustard sauces need more honey.
Dan

Sometimes, i matters what for.

For instance heres what I typicallly do to my Hit Me Fred when its done.

Hit Me Fred (As is) - great for pulled pork, bbq chicken, grilled chicken breasts as a glaze, Steaks (almost like a yellow a1).

Add (2 -1 or even equal parts if you like it real sweet of Taste of Honey) Rib Glaze, glaze for chicken, ect.

OR to As MIx in To One Part Hit me fred, one part MIcheal Jackson (there is only one kind - all the others stink so use the right one - Paula would agree on this point) and one part Christina Aguilera and you have a pretty Damn good Potato Salad/Slaw dressing. Actually, its good for all sorts of things. I've have been told it soothes the razor burn on the more tender areas of the freshly shaved female body along with adjusting Ph. Balance.

Roxy's Mustard Sauce from the Smoke Ring site is one of the best around. When we make it our neighbors always want us to make them some. It is good on anything from butts to ham sammys to hot dogs!! Great sauce. We make it by the gallon!!!!!!!!

It would be nice if someone put the recipe in English for those of us who can't watch video . With my internet connection speed streaming video is almost impossible. Yes it is the only ISP around.

It would be nice if someone put the recipe in English for those of us who can't watch video . With my internet connection speed streaming video is almost impossible. Yes it is the only ISP around.

Looks like ya miss out then. Last time I checked, all those words are in English. :p

Make it Funky? Yep, that's English. James - English, Brown english... In fact, LOL Cumin is NOT an English word. It's derived from Old French which got it from the from Latin cumīnum, which got it from Greek Kumīnon.

So In essence I am doing you a favor calling Cumin, Chaka Kahn. Chaka is African and Kahn... well you got me there, its from 1990's Earth when Kahn a superhuman species was cast out of Earth on the Botany Bay to be discovered by Kirk in the 23rd century or something.

Yup I also use Roxy's as a shrimp marinade,as a salad dressing and am thinking about using it on my corn flakes in the morning.

Back