• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cheapest KBB Since Memorial Day 2012

Brizz

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
via dealnews.com:

Lowe's offers 10 20-lb. Bags of Kingsford Charcoal Briquettes for $51.96. (Add five 2-packs to your cart to see this price). Coupon code "470000RRRR2997R" drops it to $41.96. Opt for free in-store pickup to avoid the $79 shipping charge. At $4.20/bag, that's a buck under last week's per bag mention and easily the lowest per bag price we've seen. (It's also the best price we could find for this quantity now by $22.)

That's 21¢ per pound.

For me in KC it's a bit more but still a great deal if you didn't jump on the 2 deals last week. And if you're wondering the deal in 2012 was:
2012 Memorial Day Walmart
2x15lb @ 5.48 ==> 18.27 cents/lb

For the charcoal price nerds I found this 2010-2014 Charcoal Deal Tracker that's pretty interesting.

Guys were buying the 40lb twin packs on here last year for $4.88 thats the cheapest I've ever seen it

Good sale price but i'm having a hard time using KB anymore after comparing how much better natural hardwood briquettes burn and produce way less ash. Now those brands are what we need sales on. :heh:

Thanks just ordered mine. I will be picking it up early in the morning.

Good sale price but i'm having a hard time using KB anymore after comparing how much better natural hardwood briquettes burn and produce way less ash. Now those brands are what we need sales on. :heh:

That's what I am saying too. I have been using Humphreys or Trader Joes.

Guys were buying the 40lb twin packs on here last year for $4.88 thats the cheapest I've ever seen it

True but that was a one-off deal for a random area in North Carolina. A few Brothers were able to get a price match but for 99.9% of us that price wasn't real. If a palette of Green Egg lump falls off a truck...

I agree. I can't go back kb either.

Just when I thought I had enough KB from the last 2 sales to last me until next year...suddenly I'm worried I will run short...:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I was going to buy some today. Thanks for the heads up. $45.11 for me. Stupid Chicago cost of living. :p

Picking up my 200lbs this afternoon. Fortunately Steve (Vicious Smoke) shared the info on CBBQA yesterday afternoon, and I had it ordered within 5min. Lowes called me less than 10min after to schedule a pick-up time

Back