New Contest in June In Wi

FatBoyz

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I am going to be having a contest this year in June I need some teams to come and play. this is NOT a KCBS event. It will be next year. The GC prize will be a HD or a golf cart or a 4wheeler we are not shure yet. money thu 5 place and anyone can vend. this is for charity alot of money is going to Childerans Hospital and we will be feeding the familys from the food pantry if you are interested please email me Billy@fatboyzbbq.net.
I can tell you there is not another comp like this one is going to be.
the comp will be in Fort Atkinson Wi June 14 if you email me i will explain why this comp is going to be so over the top. Thanks to all of you who might consider this comp I know it's not a KCBS but as god is my whitness there is no other comp like this one in the country of that i am shure. Later yall Billy

How about a HD logoed golf cart with 4 wheels!?! ;)

I just sent an email your way . Looking forward to finding out more.

Carpe 'Que,
Jim

there is no nice way to put it this is a adult only comp there is going to be a bike wash a bike raffle 3 bands the guys who are putting this on want to make the cooks as happy as possable power to the site and water there will be runners to help you not just one but 10 to 15 what you need you will get these people are very seriouse about making a cook frendly comp did i mention the wet T contest ? I have more details but as you all know i hate to type if you E me i will call you back on my dime
did I mention the wet T comtest? lol oh yea the entry fee is 100

Well ya had us till you mentioned the wet T shirt contest.Wifey saw no humor there,damn it .

Well ya had us till you mentioned the wet T shirt contest.Wifey saw no humor there,damn it .
Its not my falt I said adult comp no its not as bad as it sounds that is why i wanted people to email me so i can explain the hole thing let her know i could get them to do a male revue to even things up

Now Billy trust me I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE WET T SHIRT CONTEST but wife has no sense of humor for normal male entertainment....She still thinks the binoculars on the dash are for watchin other boats to see what baits they have on lol:pLil brother is a Sturgis regular and has done the traditional full ride from central wi to bike week in Florida so I will make sure he knows about the event.

You got me thinking about it... There is another one down here that I'm thinking about but to have it so close to the summer place.... I don't know now!

Now Billy trust me I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE WET T SHIRT CONTEST but wife has no sense of humor for normal male entertainment....She still thinks the binoculars on the dash are for watchin other boats to see what baits they have on lol:pLil brother is a Sturgis regular and has done the traditional full ride from central wi to bike week in Florida so I will make sure he knows about the event.

Then you must come to this most of the money is going to Childerns hospital and the hungry folks tell her i promis that i will find some sort of female entertanment for her like a pamperd chef party

Then you must come to this most of the money is going to Childerns hospital and the hungry folks tell her i promis that i will find some sort of female entertanment for her like a pamperd chef party

Try not to get the suds from the wet T's all over the pampered chef stoneware :twisted:

BTW - if you are looking at that broad a range of prizes... I have a great one for you to consider. It covers the best of all three you mentioned.

The 800cc RZR!!!
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/Ranger/RangerRZR/Experience/

This is a Sunday only contest? Elk Grove is that Fri/Sat and it might be possible. Question is what are you cooking and when is turn-in?

This is a Sunday only contest? Elk Grove is that Fri/Sat and it might be possible. Question is what are you cooking and when is turn-in?
No this is a fri sat comp I promis you Ford you will have fun here and i will provide you a runner I cant promis she will keep her top on though

No this is a fri sat comp I promis you Ford you will have fun here and i will provide you a runner I cant promis she will keep her top on though
Got my days mixed up. Sorry but I'll either be doing Elk Grove or Mt Vernon. That's a tough weekend to run a non sanctioned contest as there are a lot of real good contests going on.

I can find time if I can get a runner!!! Too heck with Elk Grove and Mt. Vernon!!! Is that wrong??!!! :icon_blush:

Scottie

I can find time if I can get a runner!!! Too heck with Elk Grove and Mt. Vernon!!! Is that wrong??!!! :icon_blush:

Scottie
Well after chatting with Billy I am going to hold off on a final decision for that weekend. I'm thinking that a runner may be somewhat distracting especially if it's one of the bike wash team. I might need to stay over until Sunday noon to recover.

And you better leave the girls at home for this one.

Back