• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Confirmed Payment Cherry Wood!!! ** BigBarry for 55 **

Yakfishingfool

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
OK guys, I have cherry wood, if you recall. These are disks about 3-4 inches in diameter by a 1/2 inch thick. Dry cherry, no treatment. Ready for smoking. I plan on putting as many as I can in the 10 dollar USPS box (I'll pay the shipping). That box measures 11" x 8.5" x 5.5". I'm going to guess that is about 40 pucks of cherry wood. Remember the purpose of this auction and where the money is going. Bid often and bid high. Let's start the bidding at 15 dollars.

Current bid: 0.00
First bid 15.00

Closing Date: May 28th, 2008 or 3 days no activity
Shipping cost: Free!

Scott

Last edited:
Sweet! That works for me too.

OK guys, packed the box with 48 pucks of cherry wood. If no further bids after the 24th, then KY and I will figure a way to get it to europe. Going away this weekend so no funny business on here. KY, I want american greenbacks for SIDI, no funny pounds stuff ;)

OK guys, packed the box with 48 pucks of cherry wood. If no further bids after the 24th, then KY and I will figure a way to get it to europe. Going away this weekend so no funny business on here. KY, I want american greenbacks for SIDI, no funny pounds stuff ;)
If you insist.:lol:

You brothers have about two days to beat my next bid.lol

OK Barry, we'll ask Phil to close this and if you can pm your address to me and get payment to him, I'll send it out....you aren't go to yardley are you? Scott

Back