MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Road Trips

Notices

Brethren Road Trips The travel logs of our members. Q- joints, restaurants, entertainment, reviews while we travel around the 50 states. Also, Post here for a shout out to members to meet up with while on the road.

Old 07-21-2018, 03:54 PM   #1
nmeyer414
is One Chatty Farker

Default Greenville/simpsonville, SC. Recommendations

Anybody got recommendations for good Q in the Greenville/Simpsonville, S.C. area?

Old 07-21-2018, 08:31 PM   #2
Joe Black
Babbling Farker

Nate, there is a Buckys BBQ in Ftn Inn, just south of Simpsonville and a Buckys on Roper Mtn. Road off of Woodruff Road just south of I-385. These folks compete in the SBCA events. There are a couple of other smaller joints in Greenville. There are also a couple of really good places in Spartanburg, about 30 minutes east of Greenville.

If you need a guide, just let me know.
Joe Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:52 PM   #3
nmeyer414
is One Chatty Farker

We did go to the buckys on roper mtn......damn good ribs.

So tomorrow we are thinking about doing the confederate museum? Whats another smaller joint.

We are staying in an airbnb just off 385 and 417 about 3 blocks from the walmart neighborhood market by stokes rd.

Last edited by nmeyer414; 07-21-2018 at 10:15 PM..
nmeyer414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 07-22-2018, 06:45 PM   #4
nmeyer414
is One Chatty Farker

Well i didnt find a Q joint today, but i did have lunch at willy tacos. They had some smoked and shredded chipolte marinated tacos that were DAMN good. Also they have some hot pickles that i begged for the recipe and was shot down.
Old 07-22-2018, 07:09 PM   #5
Joe Black
Babbling Farker

Nate, there's a Mutts Buffett on East Butler Road. It's just in Mauldin on the road going from Woodruff Road to Mauldin. Turn off of Woodruff Road below the Walmart between the Publix and Bi Lo. Cross over 385 and it's a couple of miles on the left.
Joe Black is offline   Reply With Quote