• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Barn Burner Libertyville IL

Kathy sent me a team layout via e-mail and it seems that not everyone received it. I'm sure that it is subject to change, but here it is...

Attachments

• Team Layout 2013.pdf
    27.2 KB · Views: 70
If any teams are signed up and can't make it, let me know. I know a team that will buy your entry.

Designated Smokin' Area will be there. This contest will be our one year anniversary competing!

Thanks to Ron for pointing me to the layout here; I definitely didn't receive it. I did talk to Kathy this morning and she said layout may be a little flexible depending on when folks arrive. Let's hope that's true because where I'm all will be tough to put in a 32ft RV if others show up before me.

Designated Smokin' Area will be there. This contest will be our one year anniversary competing!

Thanks to Ron for pointing me to the layout here; I definitely didn't receive it. I did talk to Kathy this morning and she said layout may be a little flexible depending on when folks arrive. Let's hope that's true because where I'm all will be tough to put in a 32ft RV if others show up before me.

Same for me with a 24' trailer and dually. I'm not a backup trailer pro.

It could be worse :) You could be in the back row on the west side. Those spots back up to a fence so the inly way in there is through the team in front of you! Look at Smokehunter's spot. If Bearcat shows up first, Bearcat will have to move in order for Smokehunter's to get their trailer in there.

For anyone planning on showing up tonight, Kathy just called, and despite earlier e-mail and calls telling me that power would be available tonight, it WILL NOT be available until tomorrow morning.

Too much upgrading Corey, need to throw everything in the back of a van. You can pack it, drive it, sleep in it, and more. :wink:

Too much upgrading Corey, need to throw everything in the back of a van. You can pack it, drive it, sleep in it, and more. :wink:

But real beds, heat and air (since no comps are ever nice weather) will be NICE next year. Its just an empty cargo trailer this weekend, but next year we will be cozy.

you've seen me sweat, it ain't pretty dan.

It could be worse :) You could be in the back row on the west side. Those spots back up to a fence so the inly way in there is through the team in front of you! Look at Smokehunter's spot. If Bearcat shows up first, Bearcat will have to move in order for Smokehunter's to get their trailer in there.

Agreed, if the bands good, come down by us, if not we will be coming to see you!

Goal - 0 D.A.L.'s.

Well, Columbus took a chance. Will see you there tomorrow. I'll be the one in over my head :twitch:

That's a good goal! You'll do fine. Remember that we all started out at the same point. If you need anything or have questions, just ask! We'd rather that you are on top of your game when we kick your butts :becky:

Looking forward to meeting you!

We dropped the trailer off earlier this evening. Bearcat move to a different spot, so there is some flexibility.

Back