Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Barn Burner Libertyville IL

When/where is this? Would love to swing by and see how these comps are done...

This is being held at Lambs Farms. if you google them and find their website look at the events section and the information will be listed there. It is the weekend of october 18-19. friday night the teams will start to cook and turn-ins will start at noon Saturday.

I don't even know what to have on hand now that your "hops" free......

Chocolate milk! :-D

We are taking the plunge into our first competition. May you all have mercy on us, or something like that.

Fantastic! We're looking forward to meeting you!

When/where is this? Would love to swing by and see how these comps are done...

Here is the info...

http://www.lambsfarm.org/marquee-events/barn-burner-bbq/

Friday evening/night is best for visiting since we aren't as busy, but Saturday morning is best for watching the "action". But, the teams get very busy on Saturday morning, especially between 11am and 1:30pm, so if you are there during that window please don't be offended if we don't have time to visit.

• Thanks
Reactions: Coz
I don't even know what to have on hand now that your "hops" free......

I haven't drank as long as you have known me cept when my lil bro forces that shine on me :icon_blush::icon_blush: If youfind any one lookin foe coker or trailer they could get em after Lville.

Tim's full belli deli

The crew will be there again! Shoved in the Northwest Corner with a 10 amp extension cord and a 5 gallon bucket of water, but there at least!

TIMOTHY J SCHOPP
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI

OSHKOSH,WI

Attachments

• TIM'SFULL BELLI DELI - LOGO NEW SMALL.bmp
    145.8 KB · Views: 79
The crew will be there again! Shoved in the Northwest Corner with a 10 amp extension cord and a 5 gallon bucket of water, but there at least!

TIMOTHY J SCHOPP
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI

OSHKOSH,WI

Last year weren't you in the puddle that was the walk way to turn ins?

Puddle of MUD

Yes last year we were in the puddle of MUD! This year in the far Northwest corner! That's the downfall of having the big trailer! And, Mr Coz, you need to spend some time with us, we have tamed the partying wayyyyyyy down! And it has helped in the results. We are not having Saturday morning church services yet, but that may come. But, I guess that's the problem with having a young crew!

Tim Schopp
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI

We will be there! Captain Ron, We are looking forward to that coffee! Need me to bring some cream or sugar to donate to the cause? That coffee put a smile on my face at Westmont. Needed it after a long night!

We will be there! Captain Ron, We are looking forward to that coffee! Need me to bring some cream or sugar to donate to the cause? That coffee put a smile on my face at Westmont. Needed it after a long night!

We have sugar, Splenda and 2% milk. If you need something special then bring that :-D

See you in a couple of days!

Yes last year we were in the puddle of MUD! This year in the far Northwest corner! That's the downfall of having the big trailer! And, Mr Coz, you need to spend some time with us, we have tamed the partying wayyyyyyy down! And it has helped in the results. We are not having Saturday morning church services yet, but that may come. But, I guess that's the problem with having a young crew!

Tim Schopp
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI

Ya Ya I have heard ya tell me that . :blah::blah::blah: LOL

I'm going to be lucky to get there by dinner time. I'm further behind then normal this comp. . . Can't be good.

Back