Flying Solo in GA Now

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I did solo a few times last year too, but my teammate has to leave town for this weekends event. Not a big deal as I might have some friends coming out Saturday and even sent a message to some buddis and see if they might be around Friday. Either way I'll be there with bbq, beer, & booze. It is pretty tough to have fun at these things...........:crazy:

Think of it this way, you are in charge and nobody is gonna tell you different :mmph:

They know what you need to do, do what you're told, what could go wrong?

On the plus side there's nobody to blame but yourself and you get to take all the credit. I like it when Carolyn is there to lend a hand but I still do all the cooking. Now getting the box ready is another story. Guess this weekend I'll just try to think like she does and see what she sees.

If you need a few drinkin buddies, stop by our site whenever. We did all of our trimming last night so we could focus on the important stuff..

Ron (The Pig Lebowski)

If you need a few drinkin buddies, stop by our site whenever. We did all of our trimming last night so we could focus on the important stuff..

Ron (The Pig Lebowski)

Thanks. I will definitely stop by. I actually just got done prepping chicken. Posted some hot hot pics in q talk. See you guys tomorrow.

Back