Another Texan in the DFW area

Status
Not open for further replies.

frognot

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Another Texan on board from the north suburban sprawl of the DFW metromess. Got family in west Tennessee so also into pulled pork. Looking forward to warmer weather then i find myself grilling a whole bunch more (although did more this winter than ever before.)

Welcome Mr. Not.

Glad you came out and gave an intro.

Hope you like the site, and feel free to chime in on anything, or start a new thread whenever you like.

Frognot, nice to have you with us. Not too far east of your area people start saying they're from East Texas like it's another state. Hope you've brought lots of Texas brisket know how with you, the only thing these guys like better than answering questions is snappin up good ideas. Happy Smokin'

Welcome to the group...these guys are fun to hang with. We all
have a lot in common and enjoy sharing. There is a lot of just fun
stuff to do as well.
Welcome aboard
Enjoy!!
MikeG

Welcome aboard!

OK, out with it. What's with the nickname there?

Welcome to our pit! Er, web, as the spider said to the fly!

Say howdy the next time we are stuck in traffic. I'm the guy that looks really pissed off. Enjoy, and remember to type slow for them northern types, they cain't read too fast.

parrothead said:
Welcome aboard!

OK, out with it. What's with the nickname there?

Thanks for the warm welcome, amigos!

Frognot is the name of a small community in NE Collin county (Texas). Named always cracked me when i'd drive by it. (which wasn't too often, it' s off the beaten path). Used it as a handle for gaming & hunting forums.

BTW, parrothead, ya got another Buffett phan on board.

Welcome to the asylum. Smokin and talkin about smokin is theraputic. This site can help you get better at smokin and give you a place to come and just hang out. Glad to have you.

Slat

parrothead, just checked out yer recipe for a banana margarita. sounds like a great boat drink.

blending_angled.gif

i'm thinking about ordering one of these from boatblender.com. figure you've seen them, but a lotta folks haven't. Gotta love drinks ya mix with a cordless drill.

Welcome from another DFW transplant. Live just north of the metromess. Too many more of us and we may have to start talking Texas region (aka the South Pit) BASH!

Welcome frognot. Our Texas Chapter just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Don't buy the boat blender drill attachment. It stinks. I have one, and it doesn't work. I have used a regular blender with an invertor hooked to the battery. The better option would be one of those gas powered blenders.

Welcome my new brother, I'm certainly glad you became part of the "Family of Q", the "Brethren." Jump in and post whenever you have something to add, or jump in and post whenever you don't have something to add. It's all good here!

Again, WELCOME!!

Ever do any Frog Gigging Frognot?

We haven't talking gigging in quite a while.

Wish I had one.

willkat98 said:
Ever do any Frog Gigging Frognot?

We haven't talking gigging in quite a while.

Wish I had one.

i'm pretty sure i don't want more details . . .

Here's a picture.

Frog legs from a freshly gigged frog is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back