great service on Yardbird

jturk

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Saturday I ordered 5# Yardbird rub and Beef rub from Great Lakes BBQ Supply. Today (2 days later), when I got home from the office it was on my front step. This was a standard shipping order. Anyone in the service industry could learn from these guys.

It is now all vacuum Sealed in 1# bags to be used this summer. The smell from the shipping bag was intoxicating. I can't wait till Friday to use it.

Mod: if this is not the appropriate place to post, please move or delete. I am a newbie not wanting to break the rules but this is service that needs to be recognized.

You could probably make the Mod happy by posting a pic of the new goods.

As much as I would like to, I am a computer retard and haven't figured out how to post pictures yet.

Wait until you are a repeat customer! Bubba includes some special pictures of himself with each order.

I had a similar experience. Certainly sets a new standard.

It's true that brothers and sisters take care of each other. Enjoy the rub and post plenty of pictures.

Still haven't recieved mine yet :( But I didn't order from Bubba but promised I would next time!

Maybe I should try this Yardbird stuff people are talking about.

I did come across a sale on the boneless skinless boobs variety this week

:twisted:

8 four packs and 1 three pack

Got my Summer Kabob stash !!

100_1540.jpg

Saturday I ordered 5# Yardbird rub and Beef rub from Great Lakes BBQ Supply. Today (2 days later), when I got home from the office it was on my front step. This was a standard shipping order. Anyone in the service industry could learn from these guys.

It is now all vacuum Sealed in 1# bags to be used this summer. The smell from the shipping bag was intoxicating. I can't wait till Friday to use it.

Mod: if this is not the appropriate place to post, please move or delete. I am a newbie not wanting to break the rules but this is service that needs to be recognized.

That is awesome. I like hearing stories like this. :eusa_clap

Back