Look what came in the mail today!

snoqualmiesmoker

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
The fasted Thermapen! Yay, me! Within 2 min. the princess was demanding the Jelly Beans. Gotta love that!

Attachments

• IMG_3577.jpg
    IMG_3577.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_3579.jpg
    IMG_3579.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
I guess blue is quick but orange is fast :roll: I'm still waiting on mine its suppose to come today......

I got mine yesterday....two of them....One is orange and the other is yella. I dont know which one is fastest cause they both came in the same box!

I got mine yesterday....two of them....One is orange and the other is yella. I dont know which one is fastest cause they both came in the same box!

I've got the Corvette Yellow one. Super fast. The Mustang orange should be a close second!

It's about time folks realized how fast the Superfast Corvette Yellow is. And it's easier to find at night!

welocme to the club!!!! dont listen to these other jealous non blue owners, They are in denial

Nice looking thermopen.

Farking UPS came to deliver mine on Tuesday. He turned around in my driveway! UPS tracking show the address as not deliverable.

Dang it.

Nice...shoulda got the green one though...:twisted:

That's too bad, because my HAWKEYE YELLOW one is definitely much faster!
I thought that my cyclone cardinal red was fast, but seem to have a problem with the batteries wanting to go to other pens.

I guess blue is quick but orange is fast :roll: I'm still waiting on mine its suppose to come today......

How quick can it be if you're still waiting on it. I ordered mne two days after the post announcing the sale came out and the correct version, that would be the RED one, arrived yesterday...

Well UPS droped off my super fast ORANGE thermapen.... and it didn't have a dang battery :icon_pissed. Callled them up and said they'd send me a couple bat's out today and were real nice. Oh well a least I got my jelly belly's :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Back