DEAL OR NO DEAL???! KitchenAid Stand Mixer

Eh, maybe for a tad bit less. It's a great machine, but for only $50 more you can get a new one with warranty...

I love my kitchenaid. It's almost 25 years old and going strong. I agree with Chris, however. For the $50 extra I'd go new.

The 90 is under powered for large mixing jobs. Like smokers, get the biggest one you can afford. Now if that was $50, I would pick it up.

Heck, I just gave my KSM5 to our friend, cause I picked up a the 6 qt model.

Thanks guys, I thought the same thing, 199.00 brand new...after shipping, probably about 20.00 bucks...hhmmmmm....

Too much for too little...75.00 at best for a 5 year old mixer.

I would take a pass on that...maybe for half that it would be worth it...you would be better served to get the K5 anyway...way more power and durability.

I bought the bigger one at Sams with the bigger motor and bowl life for $249 at sams last year and never looked back. We gave our smaller one to my daughter.

Check out the watt rating. Bigger is better. The lower powered ones just won't hold up to grinding, mixing and stuffing your own sausage. I would say you need 450 watts or more. Just my $0.02

Thanks again, not sure if I stated it clearly....

Its Brand new in the box... sitting in storage 5 years....
and the wattage is 300 Watts

I value all your input, thanks!

If you have a linens 'n things, take a look. Going out of business mod.

Take a pass and wait for the new ones to go on sale. Macy's runs specials from time to time, so you can pick one up at a good price. If you have a Macy's card, that will give you an additional 10% off your purchase as well.

If you have a linens 'n things, take a look. Going out of business mod.

They are going out of business? :confused:

Oh, and I have the larger commercial version. I love it...the one you have there has a stationary bowl. Get one with the bowl lift.

Back