Question about BBQ Team Names

J

jrd

With so many BBQ teams out there today, how can you know if the name you picked is not used? I have googled the one we have chosen and did not find anyone else with the same name. Is there anywhere else I should check? Thanks for the help!

John

With so many BBQ teams out there today, how can you know if the name you picked is not used? I have googled the one we have chosen and did not find anyone else with the same name. Is there anywhere else I should check? Thanks for the help!

John

You can start by going to kcbs.us. There is a list of teams there. That doesn't guarantee that a team that cooks IBCA, LSBS, GBA, FBA, etc. hasn't been using it, but it's a start.

You can check out pickled pig's website for names too.

Or, you can just find a name you like, steal it, and modify it just a little.. seems to be the norm these days.. (ok, kidding, don't do that. Too many doing that already)

I appreciate you wanting to check first !:thumb:

You can check out pickled pig's website for names too.

Or, you can just find a name you like, steal it, and modify it just a little.. seems to be the norm these days.. (ok, kidding, don't do that. Too many doing that already)

I appreciate you wanting to check first !:thumb:

Heck... even the Shigs got shigged!!!!

You could go the national bbq rankings and see if there is a team listed there. That would cover teams competing in kcbs, fba, gba, pnwba, and mbn. Please try an avoid overusing the following characters.

' ` " ,

Also know that anything that is too complicated is going to be constantly misspelled on your scoresheets.

was going to say, pick a name that is just way far out there, and throw out that idea, because it is probably already taken

Cancer Sucks 2 Loose Moonswiners is no longer available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget to include some sort of clever swine inuendo, a term that has a "Q" sound in it and a cartoon logo of animals sacrificing other animals at a party where fun is being had by all including the animals about to be cooked. :shock: :wink:

What's the name of the crazy website that exposes all of the cruel and unusual BBQ logos? :clap2: Funny stuff!

Back