• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

this is the rig you helped build

Shoes

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
introducing UDS software version 1.0. No BS edition My favorite BBQ sauce is on top
uds 1.JPG

uds 2.JPG

uds 3.JPG

uds 4.JPG

Talk with Bludawg...he's better at the math then i am (gives me a headache) but i'd add more exhaust to the lid. The elbows cut down on the flow is what they say and i believe they're right.

You have three 1" right now?

actually its hard to see. ive shown a kinda progression. in pic 2 you can make out a 2" white stack with a foil cap. I started with the 3-3/4 vents but quickly realized it wasnt enough. so i added the 2" vent as advised from guys on this forum. the lighting makes it hard to see. I left the elbows on there. I might actually add 5 more 3/4 vents and cap the vent to see if theres any noticable difference. The 2" stack made a world of difference as did using quality lump fuel and the makeshift heatshield I made out of perforated aluminum pans. I dunno which improved the build the most but the thing holds them temps alot better now.

Oh ok...yea i couldn't make out the white stack. Yes i think the increased stack made the most difference for you both in quality and temp.

Back