Ash's BBQ Library now Open!

I have chef countries wild game book and the others listed in my post back a few pages ago available if anyone's interested...

Who has my Mastering the grill book now? Time to move her along?

I still have an Americas Best BBQ, a Big Book of BBQ (from thread) and the BBQ Bible all ready to be sent out :p

Sorry dont know! Would like to see them rerouted again. I have some more but want to see the ones out there move again.. Who has them and let see pics of who has signed the inside cover of the books.

Ash, I was in the beginning of this thread and got one of the first books. I sure would like to start another book and pass it to cowgirl as before. Maybe she can pass it around and we could keep a another book going. What ya got in the library?

Ash, I was in the beginning of this thread and got one of the first books. I sure would like to start another book and pass it to cowgirl as before. Maybe she can pass it around and we could keep a another book going. What ya got in the library?

I was holding back for the people to come forward who have been gifted to re-post like CC did! Just dont want this to become a black hole of BBQ books. Lemme see tonight and I will put something out there.

Hey where are they now? Been awhile and the books need to be reposted for more use..... New book on Monday will be avail for check out! Let get them books moving....

Does anyone have this one sitting around that i could take a look at it?

New addition!!!!!!! This book is wonderful... Lot's of great BBQ as I recommend after seeing it buy a copy! It is worth it....

IMG_2045.jpg

Well still need to get these other already in the library moving... Here is the next book! Great book and recipes..From begginer to intermediate..

All rules still apply....

IMG_3775.jpg

I've got a fresh copy of Smoke & Spice if anyone is interested.

smokespice.jpg

Anybody have something they are willing to pass on? I am looking for something to keep the learning going!

I think this is an amazing idea. Is it part of the Roadmap or a sticky somewhere.

I would love to take part - does anyone have a book available?

Brian

And I will go through my small collection and see if thre is anything I could add to the library.

Brian

Back