Fire Grilled Lobster Tails ~ Pr0n ~

Golden Toad BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Fire Grilled Lobster Tails with Cajun Butter...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These didn't make it to plating...

Enjoy!
Toad

(Cajun Butter = clarified butter, Golden Toad Cajun/Creole Seasoning, dask lemon juice, dash worchestershire sauce...)

Looks great....I love Lobster....I've always broiled mine, I need to try them on the grill.

These are always a hit. In fact, we serve them at the BBQ Competitions that we vend at and people love them.
  • I brush them with Canola Oil, then lightly season with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper...
  • Grill (over charcoal) meat down for 5 minutes...
  • Then grill shell down for 5-10 minutes (depending on the heat of your grill) brushing with Cajun Butter (recipe above)...
  • Serve with more Cajun Butter drizzled over the Lobster Tails...
Toad

Fire Grilled Lobster Tails with Cajun Butter...These didn't make it to plating...

There are times when being the cook has its advantages. "Well, honey, I guess you didn't count the tails right. I only count 4 here on the platter & you say there were 8 of em to start? I have no idea where the discrepancy has occurred". (Sheepish look) Burp!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are times when being the cook has its advantages. "Well, honey, I guess you didn't count the tails right. I only count 4 here on the platter & you say there were 8 of em to start. I have no idea where the discrepancy has occurred". (Sheepish look) Burp!

:biggrin1: :thumb:

Toad

They sure do have tiny "Lobsters" there in Littleton, CO! :razz:

Looks great, I could eat 20 of those!

Awesome searoaches there! :thumb: Glad to see there's nothing on the plate but lobster... THE best way to eat them! :heh:

Cheers

Those look delicious! I make tails under the broiler. Never did them on the grill, but I think I'm gonna have to rectify that really soon. Thanks for the recipe!! :wink:

Back