A. Snow
B. Snow & Wind
C. Wind
D. Rain
E. Rain & Wind
F. Snow Rain & Wind
G. All of the Above
H. Who cares, we're Q'n...

HawgsnHeifers will be there and we recruited a brand spanking new team, Smoke N Flames.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boondoggle BBQ is kicking off the '10 season there. That will be our first competition in 6 months.

OK. Let the prognostication begin...

A. Snow
B. Snow & Wind
C. Wind
D. Rain
E. Rain & Wind
F. Snow Rain & Wind
G. All of the Above

HawgsnHeifers will be there and we recruited a brand spanking new team, Smoke N Flames.

We sure look alike....

Sent my ap in this morning...Trust the Dust and I will be there...Competition virgins we are...but looking forward to having some fun:thumb:

OK. Let the prognostication begin...

A. Snow
B. Snow & Wind
C. Wind
D. Rain
E. Rain & Wind
F. Snow Rain & Wind
G. All of the Above

I'll say H for sure. I'd be very happy with a repeat of last year's weather.

Well thier saying Osage City is going to be hit tonight with 5-8 inches of snow. Hopefully it will be out of its system by April.

1/2 of "2 Worthless Nuts" will be there......and heck, as long as the tires stay on the ground I am a happy camper......looking forward to it....

I think Angela would not only kill him, but me as well.....but, as he said, you are more than welcome at the site at PH....laughs, and get put to work.....loving that there are so many contests out here so close....

Our first comp of the year... we've judged this one before but never cooked it. So we're up for a slog in the mud!

[FONT=&quot]This is going to be a big contest this year for Osage City Kansas. 84 teams (which is the max they can handle at this site) from 9 different states, which they say shatters the previous record of 69 teams. I think it's the Friday night riding lawnmower demolition derby that is the big draw..
Teams are coming from North and South Dakota, Illinois, Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma, Minnesota and more.
Check out the teams and the contest here:
http://www.smokeinthespring.com/teams.php[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Back