• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Girl’s Basketball Team Banquet Catering Gig (Pics)

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Well we were pretty busy this weekend with 3 different catering gigs going on. Finally we are done and I can set down and rest some. This was for a local middles school girl’s basketball banquet, we served around 125 people pulled pork, BBQ chicken breast, grilled tater salad, smoked BBQ beans and a fresh tossed salad.

The Table Set Up
IMG_3751-1.jpg

Lined Up Ready To Eat
IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3760-1.jpg

IMG_3761-1.jpg

IMG_3767-1.jpg

Thanks For Looking

So this was for charity at $5 per head I hope?

So this was for charity at $5 per head I hope?

Yea we took off quite a bit for the school… I know how it is because my daughter also plays sports and we do not want to drain the fundraising money in the softball account. So to help them out and not having to have Fazolie’s cater in spaghetti and bread sticks again this year and still not feed everyone good, we help out as much as we could.

Nice spread! Just curious why you put cold items in Chafers? Stainless steel bowls take up less space for traveling.

Nice spread! Just curious why you put cold items in Chafers? Stainless steel bowls take up less space for traveling.

We had anouther gig going on at the same time and the bowls went to it for the cold stuff. Still being new to catering we are collecting stuff as we go... man things sure add up fast.

We had anouther gig going on at the same time and the bowls went to it for the cold stuff. Still being new to catering we are collecting stuff as we go... man things sure add up fast... But I have fun doing it.

I hear you on the expenses. Your method makes since :thumb:

Yea we took off quite a bit for the school… I know how it is because my daughter also plays sports and we do not want to drain the fundraising money in the softball account. So to help them out and not having to have Fazolie’s cater in spaghetti and bread sticks again this year and still not feed everyone good, we help out as much as we could.

good job brother the kids come first :-D

Back