Big problem with Todd's Bayou Dirt

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
is that it only comes in the small shaker bottle. Brethren, I encourage you to try that stuff. It rocks!

On second thought, maybe you shouldn't - high demand might drive the price up.

Also, don't order any of Big Brother Smoke's rubs for the same reason. They do rock, too - but you know, supply and demand...

Todd's Dirts (all three), Big Brother Smoke (Steph) and Plowboy's Bovine Bold and Yardbird. Are now my MUST HAVES!!!

Thanks for all your great rubs, guys.

Dan

Sucking up don't get you a discount.:biggrin: Atleast not the first time I tried.

O.K. I've read enough about Todd's Bayou Dirt. I'm also new to this forum and as the other newbe's have said, it's a great place to share and learn and I've learned something every day. What a Great Forum. Went on google and found the website and I'm ordering some. Maybe start something new here in the south.

O.K. I've read enough about Todd's Bayou Dirt. I'm also new to this forum and as the other newbe's have said, it's a great place to share and learn and I've learned something every day. What a Great Forum. Went on google and found the website and I'm ordering some. Maybe start something new here in the south.

J_Don, if you don't like it, I'll buy it from ya. I'm not kidding - it's fantastic!

willkat98;[URL="javascript:void(0)" said:
1008157[/URL]]Parrothead told me how great Cavendar's was one year.

Said I HAD to try it.

I did.

It sucked.

Tasted like a sweaty greek woman.

(don't ask how I know)

Bill, I know enough about ya by now to know not to ask such questions. I'll just say this, if you try Todd's Bayou and don't like it, I'll buy it off of ya. NONE of the ingredients are "sweaty greek woman"...
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Bill, I know enough about ya by now to know not to ask such questions. I'll just say this, if you try Todd's Bayou and don't like it, I'll buy it off of ya. NONE of the ingredients are "sweaty greek woman"...
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Dude, I have a sweaty greek woman. Would you like to buy her off me too? :p

Parrothead told me how great Cavendar's was one year.

Said I HAD to try it.

I did.

It sucked.

(don't ask how I know)

HAHA!! Yeah I dont like that stuff either.

Mike

jswordy;[URL="javascript:void(0)" said:
1008252[/URL]]Dude, I have a sweaty greek woman. Would you like to buy her off me too? :p

Sorry, JSwordy, I don't think I could afford her

Sorry, JSwordy, I don't think I could afford her

I was just wondering, so you would have a means of flavor comparison. :mrgreen:

willkat98.............;}-

Let me guess as to how you know about Greek women,Errr-on second thought,I'm getting ill from the thought:icon_devil LMAO

............... Ahhh .............. I use Cavendars ................... "on fish"!

It is made south of here in Harrison AR. I have been to the packing plant.

................ I only use it on fish.

Dan,
Thanks for the high praise of my New Bayou Dirt. I think it is going to blow everybodies mind. Just one thing. It comes in four sizes, not one. They are all in.
Todd

Anyone want to send a sample my way?
greece1.jpg

Parrothead told me how great Cavendar's was one year.

Said I HAD to try it.

I did.

It sucked.

(don't ask how I know)

............... Ahhh .............. I use Cavendars ................... "on fish"!

It is made south of here in Harrison AR. I have been to the packing plant.

................ I only use it on fish.

You draw the comparison....I'll be in the penalty box.

Dan,
Thanks for the high praise of my New Bayou Dirt. I think it is going to blow everybodies mind. Just one thing. It comes in four sizes, not one. They are all in.
Todd

Crud, Todd. Sorry. When I ordered you just had the small and that was just like a week ago. I apologize. But, I do fear a run on it driving up the price - as one of the original purchasers, can I get a price freeze for a month or so until I get more money to order the large??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way, I used it on a fatty - )a plain one, the way God meant for them to be :wink:) That's now my favorite...and my son's.

Hey, Norco, will ya tell me when you think I'm getting close to the right suck up level for a discount? :)

Back