MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 10-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
Panthers65
is one Smokin' Farker

Default Local BBQ events/fesivals

Where do yall keep up with local BBQ events and festivals? I just found out a local city pretty close to me was having a BBQ festival today and I've already got plans so I can't go. Is there a good calender out there that keeps up with these things. I mean I've got 3 racks of spare ribs on the UDS so it's not a total loss day, but I would have still liked to have gone...
Panthers65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2010, 07:29 PM   #2
ricksegers
Full Fledged Farker

The National BBQ News has a good calendar of most sanctioned events. These include most of the big national and regional organizations. I'm not sure if they post it at their web site or not. You can also check the web sites of the major sanctioning organizations.

I'd Google National BBQ News and get a subscription. Some of the organizations include free and or discounted subscriptions if you join them.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #3
Captain P.J.
Full Fledged Farker

This one is a pretty good one... http://www.thepickledpig.com/ppapps/...testmapper.cfm