Hello from Springfield MO

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hoverlover

Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself since I am new to the site. I've been a member of another BBQ site for a while now and I wanted to broaden my perspective a little. Also, petty arguing and bickering started to rear it's head between a few members of the site and it was getting in the way of why most of us were there: to learn. I heard from a friend that this site was the best, so here I am.

I started my catering company, Southern Smoke BBQ, in April. Things are going pretty good and I've received lots of good feedback from clients and friends. I recently decided to branch out and serve to the public, so I placed an order for a 24' mobile kitchen that I will put my Ole Hickory EL-EC on. The trailer should be ready at the end of November and I am really looking forward to it! I also have a Diamond Plate Products Fat 50 that I still use from time to time.

I'm always looking to learn more about the BBQ biz so I am looking forward to reading all the good information here.

See ya around!

Chad

Hey Chad.
We have a lot of fun here.
Sometimes there's good natured ribbing, but that's about it.
Welcome to the best clubhouse on the web!

Welcome to the site Chad. Arguing and bickering are simply not allowed here. Our theory is that if you have a "beef" with someone, take it somewhere else. Now good natured "ribbing" is quite another matter. :wink:

Hey Chad, I'm glad you found us. We do bicker from time to time, but it doesn't get out of control. :)

Arlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back