Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Owensboro, KY Grillin & Chillin

CaptTable

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Just a couple of weeks away. Who all is coming? Looking forward to seeing some of you guys I haven't seen all year. I've got to be careful because this is Brian's year to pull a joke on me. Hope none of my cook team friends side with him against me!:mad2:

Phillip

Perry's Pork and Poppers will be there. It's our second year there and it's right in our back yard. Love the folks at Diamond Lake and Terry does a great job organizing. Can't wait..

After taking a year off, Smokin' T's will be back defending our now 2 year old Grillin and Chillin GC. Looking forward to a great weekend. Mary Jo and Terry and the crew of Diamond Lake put on one of the best contests of the year. Not crazy about the reps he always gets but I guess they'll have to do. Safe travels to everyone and we'll see you in a few weeks.

Troy

EAT MOR BUTT BBQ Will be down for the second time. Can't wait to get there, Terry does a great job:-D

Thought I'd bring this back up and see if anyone else out there is going to make the trek. We love this contest sooooo much.

Phillip & Kathy

Well based on this thread looks like only 3 teams coming. LOL. I like them odds.

Jason

Perry's Pork and Poppers

Oh great here comes Bourbon Barrel to win it all, maybe i can get a refund on my entry :drama:

This is my 1st KCBS and I will be there to do my best. Look forward to meeting everyone and having a good time. I just checked the weather and it should be nice all weekend.

It's always a crap shoot. Just hoping to draw a good table. See ya this weekend.

Bourbon barrel BBQ. There's your call andrew.

It's killing us but we can't make it this year. We've never missed this one before but due to kids playing football we just don't have the time. This comp is great we love doing it, Terry and everyone with the campground does a great job. Good luck to everyone and please make sure to get Phillip good this year.

Just got loaded up to head out early in the morning and holly crap that is a bunch of stuff just to smoke some meat. I still have to make a stop and get a few snacks and stuff.

Back