bbq truck update

S

stillsmokintn

well still work in progress having to tweak things as i go along.but all in all going pretty smooth.

some of you know that i own a bbq joint but im in a bad location for lunch action.its open daily 4-8

now with the truck im setting up for lunch in a car wash parking lot from 11:00-1:30 daily.

then on friday-saturday night i go to a local offroad area and set up from 9:00-1:30am.
this is all working out pretty good getting lot of exposure and seeing lots of new faces in my raunt.

i have a guy looking at my smoker and were doing some figuring but looks like i will be able to mount on rear of truck so then i will be totally mobile.it will take quite a bit of fab work to do it.but should be well worth it.im going to totally redo my smoker its an old southern pride from the early eighties.and shes due for a major overhaul.and just cant justify buying another one right now.

bbqtruck.jpg

bbqtruck4.jpg

bbqtruck6.jpg

Looks like you have a very solid business plan going forward and a very nice truck! Well done!

What about hooking the smoker to the hitch?

Sell em some of those glow in the dark bracelets.

well its a unit thats made to sit and not move.but have been giving thought to a small trailer enclosed for smoker with maybe an area for my boy to sleep in when he gives up the fight:rolleyes: still working the details out .

and your right them backwoods parties get pretty cool.towards the end of summer i plan on sponsering a party with live music food etc.

Back