***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Let's Make Dagwood Drool!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Let's Make Dagwood Drool" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Outta the gate it was neck and neck, wait this is a dog race, they were nose to nose, ummmm nose to butt....umm they were really close

Now entering into turn one the dog has pulled away some, must be the cat's butt, but wait the cat's but is with the other dawg.........must be the smell of the oh so clean lemony fresh sent of the finish line

My dog would of grabbed the cat, sniffed his butt, then threw him in the corner while he ate the sammich. Done...........

Unless that cat's a female and a Queen (Hyper combative, from in vitro hormone influence I think). Our Queen, Callie, only weighs 12 pounds. Pinky, our Pit mix, weighs 50 pounds and is 5 times as large as Callie. Pinky gets downright jealous sometimes but she knows there's not a dang thing she can do about it. In her mind, at least. :becky:

As some sort of odd redemption in memory of my chicken sandwich zero and noting the fact that I dislike olives and unfortunately for Smoke Dawg, lobster. :tsk: I had to go with Shagdog.

Nicely done my friend. :thumb:

Many many fine entries here indeed.

I can't believe I let a sandwich TD go without an entry. Farking Basement!

Deserts... With bacon. Just for Guerry.

I guess this is an inside joke I'm not yet privy to, but my guess would be that mongo has asked CD and Jed this, and then they lose it in the 11th hour?

Honestly, no need to jinx me, I'll do that all by myself. I have terrible luck. SD, I thought your entry was going to absolutely clobber me, and suspect it still can, so no victory dances in the shagdawg house yet, the week is young. No, haven't won one of these before... This was the first one I actually used a camera instead of my phone.

But I am getting out my best PJs and straight jacket, polishing up my best steamroller, and cracking an elsinor or six while I wait!

I went with Smoke Dawg variety. I do admit it was a tough choice and anyone of the entries would be welcome on my plate anytime.

Back