Quik Shade Commercial Canopy

Midnight Smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I got this for Father's day. Never owned one before. Need to figure out some weights for it.

Family got it for $98.00 + Tax. Is it a good deal and a good canopy?

Picture178-2.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Picture177.jpg

Picture175.jpg

I think $98 is a great deal if it's truly commercial grade. Clue us into the deal. I'll buy one

Nice! Good for you. My wife won't let me get one. She seems to think my BBQ stuff looks bad in the yard. She opened a bottle of whine on me the other night because of my UDS and Bubba Keg on the patio. We will never agree on that issue.

I think its a good deal... I picked up at 10x10 Quest (8x8 top) on sale a couple weeks ago for $59. Dicks sporitng good has some weights that hook to the bottom of the legs for these that might be helpful. If your tent didn't come with tent stakes, those are fairly cheap as well... I would use both...

Nice what is that a 12 X 12?

It says it is a 10x10, I need to measure

I think $98 is a great deal if it's truly commercial grade. Clue us into the deal. I'll buy one

Everything on the box and the unit says Commercial and Heavy Duty. I looked it up and the price ranges from $170.00 - $210.00 for that model. It appears it is no longer available. Daughter picked it up at Home Depot and there was no Bar code. The sales clerk went to the aisle and got a Bar code for it. What the code matched up with was a Shade Tech model with a blue top.

Guess we got a good deal!

We have a Quik Shade (my dad got it for father's day last year) and this set of weights to go along with it.

139962.jpg

I suggested using a bungie cord and some dumbells we had laying around but apparently that wouldn't look good :rolleyes:.

Does that one have a vent at the top? Ours has a vent and it's a nice feature. It lets the hot air escape out the top, but most importantly it helps prevent the thing from blowing away in high wind. I've seen a few of them take off before. Trust me when I say you don't want a fly-away tent knocking over a table full of Q you worked all day on... If it doesn't have a vent, go with the buckets or something else substantial.

This one does not have the Vents, I think the new model does. With the wind gusts we get I am thinking the 5 gal buckets are the way to go.

Forgot to mention this one also came with a wall panel! :thumb:

NICE!

I have a few of these, not same brand, and we love them. We use them all the time! Portable shade is awesome!

The wall panels are great too! BUT...they make great sails too:rolleyes:!

Back