180 in Chicken!!!!

M

McClung

I wish it was me but no, it was Swamprb! Congrats (A G A I N ! ! ! ) Brian

DAMN.... you guys are on fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Brian and JD !!!

180's in ribs and chicken and GC in the last three contests !!! WOW !!

You guys need to start emailing me your secrets...............

Congrats again!!!!

Beautiful. Now all you need to do is win the Jack and you can retire!

Wow! 2 180's for a team in one season. I think its been a long time since that happened... Congrats

Congratulations guys. That is awesome! Any pics of the winning entries?

Brian and I were asked to split up in to "SouthPaw and "Midnight Ramblers" in order to field more teams for the very small competition...we even dragged Michael (kicking, screaming, and whining all the way...:twisted:) in to his first competition as "Northwest BBQ"...he also took first place in ribs! :p It was a great time and fun event for all of us.

This one was all Brian folks! (with a little help from my sauce...:twisted:) Congrats Bro! :p Here are a couple of pics from his "180" chicken and the event.

IMG_7545.jpg

IMG_7550.jpg

Reserve GC...

IMG_7589.jpg

More event pics...

Slideshow...(click on thumbnail)...

http://s659.photobucket.com/albums/uu311/SouthPawBBQ/Central Area BBQ/

Last edited:
Brian and I were asked to split up in to "SouthPaw and "Midnight Ramblers" in order to field more teams for the very small competition...we even dragged Michael (kicking, screaming, and whining all the way...:twisted:) in to his first competition as "Northwest BBQ"...he also took first place in ribs! :p It was a great time and fun event for all of us.

This one was all Brian folks! (with a little help from my sauce...:twisted:) Congrats Bro! :p Here are a couple of pics from his "180" chicken and the event.

IMG_7545.jpg

IMG_7550.jpg

Reserve GC...

IMG_7589.jpg

More event pics...

Slideshow...(click on thumbnail)...

http://s659.photobucket.com/albums/uu311/SouthPawBBQ/Central Area BBQ/

Where's the squirrel!? Nice job fellas!! Where do you put all the ribbons, trophies and "loot" :wink:

Where's the squirrel!? Nice job fellas!! Where do you put all the ribbons, trophies and "loot" :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:...that's Michael's gig...I'm a point and shoot kinda guy...8) All of the "Bling" goes in the "Bone Shack" at Brian's...I keep a lot of the ribbons here in my garage. :p

180darts.jpg

Congrats one the beautiful score guys! :cool:

Back