Have you ever found one of these...

Grafixgibbs

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
in a bag of Royal Oak?

1000000690.jpg

It is like a chunk of asphalt. What the heck?

Lmao.... looks to me more like someone emptied a litter box into that bag of lump you've got.

Now that is really weird! Sometimes with Wicked Good I will get what appears to be part of a tree (but still good lump) because it is so large. I have never had anything like that! They probably make that special for their Walmart sales....

LOL.

I want to send them an email about it but I cannot find an email address to send it to on their website.

i have last week in a new bag of RO. im serious!. i also found a piece of small cement in there

from what i understand, it's pretty common to find odd things in bags of lump. i've found wood trim for a house and nails.

Found their Facebook page so I have made them aware their 100% Wood Charcoal is not 100%

of all the bags i've used i've only found a few odd chunks of concrete. but yea, find their addy and let them know. they will send ya a certificate for a new bag.

Lets not forgot the asbestos-looking stuff in many bags of lump that apparently was shedding off their kilns. I think there have been threads like this posted in the past...usually good for a laugh!

from what i understand, it's pretty common to find odd things in bags of lump. i've found wood trim for a house and nails.

Nails... damn man, what kind of lump are you using. :shocked: I've found some strange looking chit in bags of cowboy and Lazzaro, but nails... that's a whole new level of chit...

Looks like what happens when you take charcoal dust, mix it with water and then dry it out in the bbq...

Never had one of those but I had a toad once. Poor little guy was completely covered in soot and about two seconds away from being lit up.

Are you for real?!?!?! :shocked:

Not kidding

It was the Cowboy brand. I had a clean egg and brand new bag of charcoal. Opened up the charcoal and dumped it in. I put my paraffin starter in and was just about ready to light it when the little guy hopped.

I was completely bewildered as unless you really looked close it was hard to tell it was anything more than a lump of coal. I took him out and called my then three year old daughter. She was quite impressed by the black toad. We gave him a rinse and let him go. I'm sure he felt a long way from home.

Back