rankings

T

TEAM PIG IRON

Hello all! We are a newer team and only competed in 3 kcbs contest we did not place but middle of the road... but my question is how do we see where we placed? They only show top 2000of the teams... if last it would be cool to know or wherever ... so I emailed them I got nothing back.

Also forgot to mention we are on the empire state rankings... and teams we finished ahead of ARE LISTED in the national rankings... so I would think if I seen 2 teams one ahead of us and one behind us in the empire list that in the national list we would be between them... no such luck

Nordy, ty! But still have questions ... I found out we are 1658th... we are not listed in the national bbq rankings list in that position ... so... how come? Also how many teams does the list include that you gave me? And what does the sams club team pf the year mean? Some of this is confusing

Ok found im listed under two names so I emailed them:) also is the national bbq rankings the same as the bbq race?

Ok found im listed under two names so I emailed them:) also is the national bbq rankings the same as the bbq race?
No they are different. National BBQ rankings is multiple sanctioning bodies over a longer period of time with degrading points. BBQRace is KCBS team of the year in real time. Both have issues. I see a missing contest in the national bbq rankings for us.

I have recently added some new contests to the National BBQ Rankings and updated the rankings.

Still more to come, but thought that some might be interested. Also if you will like the NBR facebook page, I post on there any time I update the rankings and I list what contests were added.

@ dawgphan how do I find out where I am? Also how do I merge teams I think im under 2 names... pig iron pig iron bbq... also does a brethren event count awards this?

@ dawhphan as well is there a search to look for your team without looking at 2000+ teams?

The easiest way to search is to go to the rankings, expand to show all and the hit ctrl+f to search for your team name.

If I have pig iron and pig iron bbq I can merge them. which version would you like. or would you like team pig iron.

This also brings up another point. Make sure you check with the reps on friday night to make sure that they have your name listed the way you want it listed. This will reduce amount of errors with your team name.

This also brings up another point. Make sure you check with the reps on friday night to make sure that they have your name listed the way you want it listed. This will reduce amount of errors with your team name.

We've done five contests this year with the same reps at each one. They always show me the roster and my team name to be sure of the spelling. I would think all reps would do this.

Back