• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Urgent question on the char coal holders from weber?

D

Derek

My folks purchased the char coal holders for me out of the clear blue ( Kinda been hinting to them and I guess I got threw )

Any how It grayed liked it said in the directions.

But how long until I put some unlit coals in? ( Or did I screw up and I've should have put them in first? )

Also how good is the longer lasting kingsford char coal in these holders good for on the first burn?

I put the unlit charcoal in the baskets, then put grayed coals on top. Modification of the minion method for the smaller basket.

I put the unlit charcoal in the baskets, then put grayed coals on top. Modification of the minion method for the smaller basket.
Thanks Bob.

Did I screw up at all from what you seen?

Well, for me, I put the charcoal in the holders before I light the chimney, you can still do what you are doing with the chicken and sausage. You did not screw up a lot, just a little issue is going to arise when the coals burn up.

Well, for me, I put the charcoal in the holders before I light the chimney, you can still do what you are doing with the chicken and sausage. You did not screw up a lot, just a little issue is going to arise when the coals burn up.
Thank you LandArc, Can I add you to my freinds list & and I pick your brain for weber questions hen they arise?

Back