Monkey Muffins

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
After reading a post about Monkey Muffins (mini monkey bread) by The Pioneer woman cooks I decided to try it out myself. Since I didn’t have any leftover dough, I used some canned biscuits. I split them into 3 parts before putting them in the muffin pan. They came out great! I think I will try some variations in the coming days.

Here are a couple of pics:
SDC10477.jpg
Monkey Muffin

SDC10478.jpg
Muffin Split

Thanks to The Pioneer Woman Cooks and Steamy Kitchen for pointing me to her site.

Enjoy!
Bigmista

Awesome, that is a great idea! Thanks for posting your pics, looks great. :)

We use the cheapy 4 cans pack for a dollar and work great. Love that stuff hmm hadnt made them in awhile...

I thought that this was your "pet name" or something.

That's looking good...I just showed this thread to the wife, I think she'll be trying it soon!..Thanks...:mrgreen:

firecrackerjack

This just gave me some ideas. How about pecan rolls or sweet rolls in muffin tins?

First cooking our chicken in muffin tins and now this.

I bet RTD tries them on a egg.... Just sayin

They look delicious! So when are you gonna do the bacon bit mod?

looking real good! thanks for reminding me about the pioneer woman site. I had read a little article in So Living and meant to add to my favs but couldn't recall the name.

I bet RTD tries them on a egg.... Just sayin

already done did it... in 4" clay pots. i ain't supposed to be eatin stuff like that, so i don't make em anymore.

dang those look good, mista!

Those do look good, I haven' made monkey bread in a long time.

Will have to sneak those past Momma in the form of a surprise. Glad there is no nutritional info on the recipe. She reads that stuff. "GASP. Just look at the calories".

Back