*** VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to go with HighQ. What an awesome lookin' burg. Chris almost got me with that pickle sticking out of his bun. errrrr..bread. Aussie almost got me until I saw that BEET!:shocked: Honestly, they all look great and I want to eat them ALL! Just so much talent here. Nice job everybody.:thumb: Hey Ecode. Nice Buns!

Hi Guys... just wanna let you know..... There's NO VEGEMITE in the Aussie Burger.... and Gore... those disgusting Filthy Beetroot slices are OPTIONAL!!!!

What a great competition... I really can't decide.

Glad you got your notebook de-snotted! Good thing about that vegemite, but actually, I like beets :p Yours was definitely on my short list, but I think this was the longest shortlist ever!

Truly impossible to decide. I've never seen so many amazing burgers! Bob? Hamburger, hot dogs and bacon, oh, okay! This truly was the toughest vote I've given. Great job by everyone!

Truly impossible to decide. I've never seen so many amazing burgers! Bob? Hamburger, hot dogs and bacon, oh, okay! This truly was the toughest vote I've given. Great job by everyone!

And don't forget the chub of Jimmy Dean that was mixed into the ground beef...........I was trying to cover as many pork and beef meat forms as possible. I wanted a "balanced" diet.......:becky:

Thanks for the votes. :thumb:

Bob

Sorry Guys Skippy Burgers got my vote and anyone who has had one knows why...I believe to quote Don from BoonDoogle..."those are off the hook!!" Yes they are!!

Skippy got my vote too as all I had to do was see the picture and remember having one of those babies wrapped in rye to make my mouth water and my stomach respond with a rrrrrwol!

Great pics on the submission too! Gotta love the product placement with these guys! I now see what you meant when you stopped over at Willie P when you said you were going to blow me away with your submission! Very well done! (rare!)

Had to go with Bob.

Beef. Check
Sausage. Check
Cheesy goodness. Check
Bacon love. Check
Onjun. Check

It's only missing some roasted Hatch peppers......

I feel a goose egg coming on this one. Will that get me into the zero club?

Had to go with Bob.

Beef. Check
Sausage. Check
Cheesy goodness. Check
Bacon love. Check
Onjun. Check

I have a few bags too...........just didn't defrost em in time!:doh:

Had to go with Bob.

Beef. Check
Sausage. Check
Cheesy goodness. Check
Bacon love. Check
Onjun. Check

I have a few bags too...........just didn't defrost em in time!:doh:

Must be a Texas Mod thing.:-D

Bob, just to let you know, it was between yours and Bill's for me.

*** HEAVY-HANDED MODERATOR NOTICE!!! ***

The following message is being delivered to you via hellfire missiles from a silent black helicopter hidden in the distance.

My fellow Throwdownians,

In at least a couple past Voting threads, we have had people make shamefully gratuitous posts trying to solicit votes. These have ranged from showing pictures of their beautiful smiling children holding signs asking for votes, to images depicting BBQ Monster attacks on various Midwestern towns to try and sway people to vote for them to quell the violence.

These added to the fun a bit, as it allowed for some extra chatter. I did not see a problem with that, and frankly I don't see that being a problem now.

Therefore, if you think you have a statement you can publicly give to the voters that might just influence them to vote for you instead of someone else, then this Voting thread is your mechanism to do this very thing.

However, rumors have been circulating that solicitations are going around in private, away from public scrutiny. I am here to tell you that I discourage such backroom dealings in smoke filled rooms. If you want someones vote, ask for it here and get the ears of many. If you just send private messages you are limiting yourselves to a precious few, and frankly it may look a little weird to those who receive the messages.

There is no need for anyone to be called out, I have no idea who the people are engaging in such activities, and frankly I don't want to know. I also do not think they should be judged negatively by anyone. It was a simple honest vote gathering decision they made, perhaps not knowing of the better opportunities presented by soliciting votes in this thread.

So please, let's continue on with the fun of the Throwdowns. If you want someones votes, please work hard and make a strong entry, and if you so desire, try and stump for your entry here in this thread.

I am certain that by working together in an open backyard forum such as this, we will achieve unsurpassed greatness.

My name is Chris Baker and I approve this message.

*** END BROADCAST ***

There is a serious problem that must be brought to your attention. I realize that "Grillvuzzo" was misspelled "Gillvuzzo" -- This is a BBQ Throwdown, not a fishing expedition! -- it is obvious that this has upset the Earth's equilibrium entirely and the only voter who was not affected appears to have been Smokey Al Gold who was still wearing his aluminum hat. I see only two possible remedies to this situation:
1. We have a revote; or
2. All votes be normalized to that of Smokey Al Gold who was not affected by this disequilibrizing effect and so be awarded to Gore.

For those of you who insist on a more traditional burger, here is a slice of pizza-burger in a sandwich of homemade sourdough bread.

IMG_5234.jpg

Back