Supplier for CAB prime

Does anyone know when KCBS will get the deal worked out with The Restraunt Depot so that people can start getting memberships there again?

RD usually, went there today and the thickest flat on a packer i could find was about 3/4"...ended up with a choice non CAB packer 14 something lbs. Talked to the common stock guy who ive seen and shot the Shat with a 100 something times and even he complained about the quality of the CAB packers lately, he promptly pointed me towards the 1.87/lb choice packers, SOLD!!!

I got my Depot membership about 6 weeks ago. What happened to shut that down?

Brett

Yeah they were giving them out about six weeks ago, but took down the offer on the KCBS website. I called, they said they were renegotiating with the Depot. Just whondered if anyone had heard anything. I shouldn't have waited!

FYI Restaurant Depot doesn't sell the brand Certified Angus Beef (CAB). They sell their own knockoff Angus brand.

RD usually, went there today and the thickest flat on a packer i could find was about 3/4"...ended up with a choice non CAB packer 14 something lbs. Talked to the common stock guy who ive seen and shot the Shat with a 100 something times and even he complained about the quality of the CAB packers lately, he promptly pointed me towards the 1.87/lb choice packers, SOLD!!!

Thats normally what I find, the CABs at the Depot have a thin flat. I almost always buy the Choice packers.

Back