Tennessee Jack's

rbsnwngs

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
How about an impronptu gathering here tonight i need to get out and have a few plus its under new ownership and thought i should give my compitition a try

Sorry guys.. got home too late.. Had parent orientation for kindergarten. ( A rather diassapointing selection of MILF's by the way).

Maybe next time.

Willie - Do you know the new owners ? Where are they smoking their food ? I though Tennessee Jack's was smoking the meats at a private residential location.

Sorry guys.. got home too late.. Had parent orientation for kindergarten. ( A rather diassapointing selection of MILF's by the way).

Maybe next time.

Willie - Do you know the new owners ? Where are they smoking their food ? I though Tennessee Jack's was smoking the meats at a private residential location.

well after tonights meal they are buying pre smoked brisket and are baking the ribs and pork in there oven. the hus puppies were very good but over done and the corn bread to start was very good. No i dont know the new owners and as i said I'm pretty sure there baking the food. The place has since change hands and the new owner i do not know.

well after tonights meal they are buying pre smoked brisket and are baking the ribs and pork in there oven.

That turns out not to be true. I saw his friends off site operation and he packages it in a commercial Food Saver to keep the product fresh.

That turns out not to be true. I saw his friends off site operation and he packages it in a commercial Food Saver to keep the product fresh.

well if someone is smoking the food they should do something different. the ribs and pork had no smoke flavor at all and no bark. The food lack flavor for the most part and was not very good.

Back