***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "By Brethren For Brethren" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "By Brethren For Brethren" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"By Brethren For Brethren"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 3/5.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Wampus[/size]
1554483_Wampus.jpg

[size=+2]pahutchens[/size]
1554621_pahutchens.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1558225_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]R2Egg2Q[/size]
1558232_R2Egg2Q.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1558296_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]martyleach[/size]
1561274_martyleach.jpg

[size=+2]---k---[/size]
1561856_---k---2.jpg

[size=+2]smknhotmama[/size]
1561949_smknhotmama.jpg

[size=+2]Groundhog66[/size]
1562763_Groundhog66.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1562892_ecode.jpg

Last edited:
I had to give my vote to R2Egg2Q. I won't lie, I'll vote for myself IF I think my entry is better. And it was defintely not as good as these others! Great job all around- but R2's really sold me! :clap2:

Chris,
I don't think it will matter much, but my post asked for this photo to be used. Sorry I didn't make it clearer.
IMG_3740.JPG

I'm hoping that a photo clearly showing that 5 different brethren products will save me from the Zero. :grin:

Great entries. I re-read every single one twice. Several we're speaking to me, especially Wampus's butt and Marty's brisket. :thumb: I had to go with our brother from down under. Just a great looking plate, meat and veggies done to perfection, used a variety of brethren products, and gets bonus points having product ship to Australia (even though the products were borrowed). Well done everyone :clap:

Chris,
I don't think it will matter much, but my post asked for this photo to be used. Sorry I didn't make it clearer.
IMG_3740.JPG

I'm hoping that a photo clearly showing that 5 different brethren products will save me from the Zero. :grin:
Sorry about that. I have put the correct picture in there. Hopefully that mistake didn't hurt.

All Great looking entries good job guys and gals:clap2:

:shocked::clap2:

I am always amazed by the great looking grub folks put up here and all this stuff looks fantastic. This won't be easy - I'm gonna have to go & look at all the entry threads. Great work y'all!

Dangit Chris.....WHY did you use THAT pic?!:laugh:

Just kiddin. I clearly left it to you, and afterward was HOPING you'd pick that one. I always thought that TD entries should be plated entries....but that butt looks better than the plated pic for sure. Thanks for protecting my rep!!!!:becky:

I can't decide. Seriously. Those beef ribs....the briskets, pulled pork.....that STEAK!
That shrimp looks great too! Ribs & wings and RIBS and that farkin FATTY and......

And I'm HUNGRY again!!

Yet another tough decision, but I had to go with R2Egg2Q as (at least in my mind) it best captured the theme for this TD. :thumb:

HOLY FARK!!!!
I'm actually not pullin' up the rear?!?!?!

Finally came back hear after long consideration and voted for R2, and was SHOCKED to see I'm not doin' so bad! YOWZA!!!

Thanks for the votes y'all!
Still......I don't think you can beat John's pork & brisket. I want to EAT that NOW!!!

Everything looked good to eat, but I just felt like R2Egg2Q did the most with the not so "secret ingredient." The chairman chooses him over Iron Chef Gore. :laugh:

CD

Back