2018 Texas Fall Bash Planning

Do It! Do It! Do It!

:mod: 68 Days till The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash! :mod:

We are putting the Call Out to all of the BBQ Brethren in the DFW, Austin, San Antonio and Temple/Belton/Waco area.
You, your families and friends are more than welcome to come out and enjoy the 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash with us.
As we have said before, it's not necessary for you to bring a cooker, but you can.
You don't have to bring stuff to cook, but you can.
You don't have to bring any sides, but you can.

But you will need to bring yourself to the Bash!! :mrgreen:

So please sign up below and get ready to have a good time!! :thumb:

OK, it’s official NO BASH for me. I’ll try to drop an update in D&R but bottom line is back into chemo.

I am holding a Thursday through Saturday night reservation at the RV park if anyone can use it, PM me.

Dave you will be missed but your health is most important. I'll reach out to my neighbor and see if they may be interested in your spot if no one else could use it. Prayers your way my friend. :mrgreen:

Gonna miss you Dave! Keep fighting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OK, it’s official NO BASH for me. I’ll try to drop an update in D&R but bottom line is back into chemo.

I am holding a Thursday through Saturday night reservation at the RV park if anyone can use it, PM me.

Best wishes for a healthy and speedy recovery and a great outcome. Chemo is something I am unfortunately near so, hopefully, you have a great outcome and get back to BBQ soon.

I just signed up, THEN found out Blythewood BBQ'er is going. Ya know, there should be a warning that he's gonna be there. Sheesh! :boxing::heh:

It is on our schedule, so Lord willing, we will be there. I do plan on bringing something to serve, but don't know if I will prepare on site, or not. If there is room on someone's smoker, I may cook there. The only cooker I have that I can travel with is my small BGE. I kinda hate to ask my wife to load it by herself and I am no help.

We are looking forward to it. God's blessings as you all prepare!

We live about an hour and a half away. If any of you out of area folks need anything, shoot me a PM. Also, if you're going to be here for longer than the bash, we are 15 mintues from Luling, about 30 from Lockhart - both have worthy Q. If y'all are going to either of those towns, please let me know.

Also, if y'all are going to be around on a Sunday, you're more than welcome to join us at Evangelists' Lutheran Church in Kingsbury. Service is at 10:30. Just don't heckle me during the sermon. Also, if you're coming, let me know in advance, if possible, and I'll make sure to take your name out of the sermon. :)

I just signed up, THEN found out Blythewood BBQ'er is going. Ya know, there should be a warning that he's gonna be there. Sheesh! :boxing::heh:

It is on our schedule, so Lord willing, we will be there. I do plan on bringing something to serve, but don't know if I will prepare on site, or not. If there is room on someone's smoker, I may cook there. The only cooker I have that I can travel with is my small BGE. I kinda hate to ask my wife to load it by herself and I am no help.

We are looking forward to it. God's blessings as you all prepare!

Would be great to see you again Dan. Certainly a better commute for you this time.

Back