It's official - 3 Eggs (with pron)

CaptGrumpy

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
It's ok to be green with envy ! For my next magic act, cooking with three eggs!
I was saving for a new Stoker when this egg was dropped into my lap last weekend so I will have to postpone the stoker till next week.
In the mean time I will be doing a pair of butts starting tonight and then adding ribs tomorrow and maybe doin a hot naked chick to round off the perfect day of meat!
I will be pulling out a pack of pulled pork from the freezer reserves for dinner tonight and continue grazing through the weekend.
I will be moving tthe new egg to something a little more stable and noncombustible to prevent serious heartache.

Attachments

• 3 eggs.JPG
    3 eggs.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 195
Yep, I'm green with envy. Nice trio

I like the custom stand for the one on the right :-D

THAT DOES IT!:shock:

i'm picking up my fourth egg, a mini to go with it's matching accessory, the weber smokey joe gold, this saturday!

can't let you farkers get more than me. :biggrin:

that'll really make five, since vinny's egg down at the bar is pretty much mine and he pays me to play with it. the egg :mrgreen:

and i was looking at that 'stand' on the right while i read your last sentence. beware the earthquake!

how bad have you got it?:eusa_clap

THAT DOES IT!:shock:

i'm picking up my fourth egg, a mini to go with it's matching accessory, the weber smokey joe gold, this saturday!

can't let you farkers get more than me. :biggrin:

that'll really make five, since vinny's egg down at the bar is pretty much mine and he pays me to play with it. the egg :mrgreen:

and i was looking at that 'stand' on the right while i read your last sentence. beware the earthquake!

how bad have you got it?:eusa_clap

LOL... If I would have kept all the ones I have bought in the past year I would have more than any of you farkers... but I gotta say I am very pleased with the two I have!!

Congrats on the new one (to you) bro!!!

Crap! I can't let Rick one up me! I now need another egg to stay in the count!:eek:
If RTD stays ahead of me I don't know what I will do!:shock:
This eggdiction is worse than being hooked on cocaine!

Last edited:
I have been reading a lot in the news recently about "going green". Now I think I understand what they are talking about.:mrgreen:

Nice Score.

Still snackin' on pulled pork reserves and went out to find my egg misbehaving by climbing up to almost 250 degrees. (temermental egg must be jealous of the new egg)
Almost 4 hours into the butt cook and time for bed. I'll let the dog get me up at 4am to check on the progress as soon as the temp stabilizes around 210 or so.

Wheres the pron?
OK! OK! OK!:shock::twisted::twisted::twisted:
13 1/2 hours so far and we are at 135 degrees. Egg temp dropped to 200 and I just shook the grate to allow some fresh air circulation and it seems to be running fine! Fresh pulled pork tonight!

Attachments

• p1010274.jpg
    p1010274.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 51
17 1/2 hours and up to 177. This is going to be good. Just a test run for making shreaded pork chile verde for a luncheon on Monday!
Gotta go get my ribs rubbed down and ready to smoke!

Almost 19 hours and she is starting to split and render off the fat (180 degrees)! Damn it is smelling delicious! And then to get the medium up and running with the ribs standing in the rack! Gonna be some good eats around here for the weekend! (Glutton Mod! Urp!!)

Attachments

• P1010276.jpg
    P1010276.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 40
  • P1010277.jpg
    P1010277.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 40
19 hours!! Holy fark. Wiggle that probe around, Capt!! Sounds like she stuck for a long time.

Back