Creekstone Farms

Mlhunter

Got Wood.
Reaction score
I ordered pork butts and ribs from Creekstone Farms. I live in Washington State. Shipping from Arkansas City, KS to Moses Lake, WA was 14 hours.

Shipping was quick to say the least.

Pork butts were great quality.

Best pork butt I've cooked to date.

Order from Creekstone quite often and they never disappoint. My last order of Duroc butts got to me in two days.:shocked:

I've had orders show up warm, then had to fight with them to get a replacement. Had one order that had 1 ice pack in it. The order last week showed up in a box that was falling apart, the styrofoam cooler inside was in pieces and the ice packs were ripped open. How the ribs didn't fall out, I have no idea. When I order from them, I have to pay extra for 2-day shipping for it to arrive in 3 days. Some of the issues I blame FedEx, some of them I blame Creekstone. I have not been impressed with their customer service.

I have stepped up my orders from SRF. Not a single issue with any of their orders and they use FedEx too.

^^^ I have avoided Creekstone due to reading a few stories that echo yours ^^^
I can usually find what I'm after locally.

I have never ordered from their site, but my supplier recently had a great deal on Creekstone CAB briskets. They have all been amazing. If I am ever lucky enough to have a restaurant I will cook these. We were able to get 10 cases before the prices started going crazy. I am cooking 6 for 4th of July pre-orders.
pLJxNrsl.jpg

TyZvJ9jl.jpg

The price is just too high for me. The pork butts are 5X what I pay for at the market.

Back