MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 06-23-2019, 09:47 PM   #16
BillN
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Bill

Outstanding cook Marc. I am blessed to be on the flight path of A10's about 40 miles southeast of Davis Monthan, not sure where the are going to or from, usually 4 to six planes. We also see a lot of big birds that fly into Cochise Stronghold in the Dragoons, was told they use the stronghold for practicing flying into canyons, used to be a daily event when Afghanistan was going strong. They fly about 600' to a 1000' above the house and shake the windows as they lineup for the approach into the canyon, looks like some C130's and mostly what looks like C-27J or a similar looking aircraft, it's now only once or twice week for a an hour or two as they fly into/through the canyon then swing around and do it again and again.
PK 360 w/Grill Grates
BillN is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 06-23-2019, 10:23 PM   #17
Clay-b-que
is One Chatty Farker

Marc, sounds like an incredible week! The food looks incredible but having those A-10s around your sounds like an unforgettable experience! Wow!

Old 06-23-2019, 10:50 PM   #18
food4thot
is Blowin Smoke!

Name/Nickname : Erik, E

Love the A-10. In my top 5 favorite planes. You have a cool job and I much appreciate your service.

Food looks awesome as always. Keep on grillin' !

Old 06-23-2019, 10:56 PM   #19
ShadowDriver
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Marc

Clay,

It was an honor. We're always proud to work with our brethren from the Combat Air Forces to get ready for the next round of shenanigans.

"... and we shall flow a river of fuel to them, so teeming with death shall they ever be,..."
- Shadow / Air Commando Prayer

All,

Tomatoes:

I chuckle at all the great comments about the sliced 'maters. We don't have many choices out here, but the "field raised" variety sure looked nice when I picked one out. I miss the heirloom options, as they taste SO MUCH BETTER...

A few hours of freedom left. Nearly time again to get after it.
Kind regards and thin blue,
Marc / Shadow
[B]Hardware[/B] - Weber 22.5 Kettle (Sep '16), OK Joe Longhorn (Mar '17), UUNI 3 Pizza Oven (Jan '18 ), Blue Rhino Razor Griddle (May '19), Cajun Bandit 22.5 Roti (Aug '20), Weber 26.75 Kettle (Dec '20)
ShadowDriver is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->
Old 06-24-2019, 07:04 AM   #20
kevinstaggs
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Kevin

It’s a tie - I appreciate both your loyal service and the great looking food. Keep em both going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
kevinstaggs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbq chicken, corn on the cob, larb