• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

Great Site

Hello getting to know the site. Hope all is well and hope to chat with you soon.
Yes I will support the site as well.
:heh:

So...I lengthend my stay week ago here but my previous subscription isn't expired yet.
Should I see an extra beer or something hovering above my avatar?
Right now I know that I've payed but don't see it back in the form of beers or something.
Thanks alot!:becky:

to put it simply, if u have 2 consecutive subs running of the same value, the second beer is there, but the graphic is under the first. So u only see it as one.

thanks everyone for helping to support us.

to put it simply, if u have 2 consecutive subs running of the same value, the second beer is there, but the graphic is under the first. So u only see it as one.

thanks everyone for helping to support us.

What's not to love?

hi guys......just found this website..I am a member of www.smokingmeatforums.com
anyway, I am the head chef at a restaurant called "Piggys"..and I love smoking pork. I use a MES 30, a UDS with a PID that I built myself and now I have a new offset smoler that I am gaining experience on. I have my own BBQ Sauce and rub, and just LOVE smoking pork.

Hope to chat with ya'll soon.

Dan

Just pumped up my pay-pal acct. and was able to make my donation today, (checks in the mail:becky:)!

As phar as this site goes holy phit! I phink it's pharkin great, and it's really helped me wit my phlist problem and this site is much cheaper than the Evlyn Woodhead site:becky:

No all joking aside this is DA BOMB. Nothing but fun and good times and wonderful people only wanting to help you do better in the backyard to the royal. I am impressed, thank you for making this site possible!!!!!!!:thumb:

found the site loved it and joined it looking forward to gathering all this knowledge from my new "BRETHREN" :whoo:

Just bought a Large GD Infinity and have been using this site as my study guide to get up to speed.

Done

Love the site! Small donation made...more to come periodically. Thanks for being here!

Do I Like this Site??? This site is fantastic, loaded with lots of great information and people. Thank you! 5 Star thread rating BTW...

Hello everyone,

I am a new member here and I was directed here by a fellow member. I do a lot of grilling and he introduced me into what really bbq is like. I started to us smoker boxes in my grill and I loved the great taste it gave the food. I am in the works on getting my own smoker. Just a small one to start. I love this site there is a lot of information on this site that I know will help me out with my new cooking excursion. Hope this site never falls because I will be lost if it does.

Back